Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Tully a great time for Arnold fans with both Dutch and Terminator 1 PF's coming out soon

3000681_press03.jpg
images

Looks great. Love the pose

Was really looking forward to this. Let's hope it's released for pre-order soon with an amazing jungle effect base, a good ex, low es and reasonable price. Well we can all dream! What's going on with sideshows failure to release edition size on pre-order? Do they see how initial orders go before deciding how many to release? Have they always delayed the es announcement?

I will prolly wait for in hand pics on this. I'm curious what the Ex will be.

No come on that would be so lame.But who knows the way SideShow is now,could be a nameplate too.

Ugh, no nameplate please. I don't think a switch out head would make sense, the only one they could really do would be the mud version but you would need his whole body to be covered in mud.

They could do some standalone accessory. Maybe switchout arms but the way the pose is I don't think they could easily pull something off.

Just bought the predator maquette ready to display with Dutch. A dillan Carl weathers PF would also be cool

Back