Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Need to know what the ex is and if it has a cool base. If the exclusive is a switch out portrait, fingers crossed, I will order direct. If it's a lame print then I can order from a uk shop saving the fed-ex hassle.

Thank you sideshow. With the new release of the predator statue I am one very happy collector. Slight difference in scale I presume but I can live with that

he wasn't he previewed last week in the countdown, so no way is he going up soon, maybe before the end of the year.

Tully a great time for Arnold fans with both Dutch and Terminator 1 PF's coming out soon

3000681_press03.jpg
images

Not up for pre-order during spooktacular? Gutted. Mind you seeing colossus being priced up at $400 might put me right off if they do the same on Dutch.

Not up for pre-order during spooktacular? Gutted. Mind you seeing colossus being priced up at $400 might put me right off if they do the same on Dutch.

I have the same thought with shipping and everything that would mean creeping towards 900 bucks for two premium formats..... words cant even describe how much that sucks :gah:

I have the same thought with shipping and everything that would mean creeping towards 900 bucks for two premium formats..... words cant even describe how much that sucks :gah:

I have to take import duties into account. Haven't got much room left so might have to stick with my pieces and call it a day on new releases :-(

Back