Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Dutch-1.jpg

I still can't believe this is a statue. It looks like a picture of Arnie.

I still can't believe this is a statue. It looks like a picture of Arnie.

keep in mind this is just the AP. This statue is very HEAVILY dependent on the paint app, so start praying you get one from a good chinese worker.

keep in mind this is just the AP. This statue is very HEAVILY dependent on the paint app, so start praying you get one from a good chinese worker.

Oh they better not ruin this amazing sculpt, can't wait to order this.

:exactly:
Just untill yesterday, I used to think that SS manufactures its collectibles right there....in the States. Untill I saw a video review is when I realised that its MADE IN CHINA. :gah: :gah:

Hope they dont make a Arnold 'Schezwan'negger outta this PF!! :D

Last edited:

You see it's good looking PF's like this that got me into Sideshow in the first place. I just hope the production run looks just as good as this.

"Cause some damn fool accused you of being the best"
:yess: man that looks freakin' amazing!
so glad i got rid of that HT mess they called dutch when it was selling at a high price- time so save up for this bad boy :clap

True dat, homie :duff ..are you getting the Terminator 1 as well??

3000681_press03.jpg

This is a definte purchase for me and I want some suggestions on a Predator statue that would go well with Dutch (I have severals of the HT Predaotrs but nothing on this scale). If money weren't an issue then the no brainer would be the Predator Maquette. Any ideas? Thanks.

Definitely interested, but still need to see the full reveal. What I can see looks great, it's what I can't see yet that I'm mindful of...

The Dutch is stunning. Can't wait to see more pics of it.

The Dutch is stunning. Can't wait to see more pics of it.

I agree. Dutch is looking great so far. I hadn't planned on picking him up, but now...hmmm....question is, do I have room for him. I guess we'll see how much he's going to cost and if there will be an exclusive. And I'll add that I think this looks better than Sideshow's Terminator efforts.

This is a definte purchase for me and I want some suggestions on a Predator statue that would go well with Dutch (I have severals of the HT Predaotrs but nothing on this scale). If money weren't an issue then the no brainer would be the Predator Maquette. Any ideas? Thanks.

The 1/4 Predator Maquette is what you would want.

Back