Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

this looks great, but i have nothing in my collection in term of alien/predator that's the same scale to display with this. So probably a pass unless the EX is something extraordinary cool.

Just bought the predator maquette ready to display with Dutch. A dillan Carl weathers PF would also be cool

they are not the same scale.

this looks great, but i have nothing in my collection in term of alien/predator that's the same scale to display with this. So probably a pass unless the EX is something extraordinary cool.

umm..............yes they are. 1/4.

615px-Notagain5.jpg

Randy is asked about it all the time and he says they have been trying, that Dutch is the only human they want to make. WTF?

What's the scale differences between the statues and PF's?

Yep the Pred Maquette is 1/4 scale. So are the PF's.
Pred just seems bigger, because well...he was that damn big even compared to Arnold.

Can't wait to display them together! Hope the dutch base has some meat to it to be at the same or at least near the height level of the Pred's base.

I don't even mind if they do the same movies from different scenes. All Arnold is good. A John matrix from commando would also be cool

Yep the Pred Maquette is 1/4 scale. So are the PF's.
Pred just seems bigger, because well...he was that damn big even compared to Arnold.

Can't wait to display them together! Hope the dutch base has some meat to it to be at the same or at least near the height level of the Pred's base.

yea, the only thing I'm worried about is the base won't be detailed enough to look good with the Pred maquette, but we'll see. I'm hoping that they use some faux water in the base. I think we can already see that the price on this will prolly be consisant with Sideshows price increases as of late, so this will prolly be $350 with a much larger ES then the Pred maquette had, but I can't imagine the Ex would be anything that cool cause it doesn't look like it will have any switch out pieces, which I'm ok with.

i'm really excited for this piece. Sucks i don't have the Maquette, but Dutch will look great displayed next to the 1:1

Back