Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Thanks. I'll be giving this one some thought. I'm cursing myself for looking into this thread today.

Can you get SS PF's anywhere else other than Sideshow itself? Goddamn fedex bills everytime I buy something from SS.

I would agree. Best likeness of Arnold in any collectible.

SSC definately hit it out of the park with this one. Hopefully the production paint doesn't kill it.

As far as guessing what the Ex could be, switch out portrait with cigar is a very good guess.

From the pic can't tell if the head is removable or the arms. I think a switch out portrait w/cigar, and tan shirt from the first half of the movie would be pretty cool extras.

Yeah, cornerstorecomics.com usually have em for 20 bucks cheaper, I think they cant get the EX though? Another freak might be able to correct me.

Yeah the shipping is a _____ I agree mate, it adds about another $90 to the price for me shipping down to Tasmania. I go with Flexpay these days and it just comes off my credit card and I don't notice it.

Yeah, cornerstorecomics.com usually have em for 20 bucks cheaper, I think they cant get the EX though? Another freak might be able to correct me.

Yeah the shipping is a _____ I agree mate, it adds about another $90 to the price for me shipping down to Tasmania. I go with Flexpay these days and it just comes off my credit card and I don't notice it.

Correct, you can only get the EX from SSC directly, UNLESS the shop actually preorders an EX themselves through SSC like everyone else. You would be paying an arm and leg for it though.

Something Sexy - you da man!

Predator3.gif

Thanks. I'll be giving this one some thought. I'm cursing myself for looking into this thread today.

Can you get SS PF's anywhere else other than Sideshow itself? Goddamn fedex bills everytime I buy something from SS.

Fed-ex isn't the problem, they charge £10 handling it's the government who hit me for 20% v.a.t thats the problem. Would cost about the same for me to buy from forbidden planet but if it's a cool EX well worth buying direct or expect to pay a small fortune on eBay. Take the new predator statue for instance, only a fool would turn down the chance to bag the exclusive on that piece. If it's an art print I'd just order the regular locally.

Last edited:

Yeah mate, get it thru SSC direct - then you KNOW you're getting it, whatever the EX is :shrug an alt profile with a stogie would be cool someone mentioned that before. Would be cool to get his khaki shirt for an alt display coz it looks like this is Arnie after he assaults the jungle base coz "this place is to haht for' a pickup!"

I mentioned the issue with the dimple arms early in this thread really hope the production model looks smoother.AS SOMEONE ELSE SUGGESTED a switch out cigar in mouth portrait would be cool, can't think what else would work. I have small preds, 1&2 dios, and a big pred, cinemaquette, and have ordered the new predator statue to go with Dutch. Hope this doesn't make the new pred look tiny.

Yeh not my idea but would be a cool EX IMO

Oh! The jackets removable. I see that had some paint issues, shame. The only problem I've ever had was iron man Mark vi's chin, pretty bad hope never to have such issues again. Poor QC

Back