Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I honestly hope this is summer of next year as I have Cap PF and Joker PF and 1989 Batman and Joker and IG88 all seeming to be 1st/2nd quarter 2012...

Ok I have the Conan PF. I have the T1 PF on order. If I get this Dutch PF that will be three Arnie statues in my room. People are going to talk.

Ok I have the Conan PF. I have the T1 PF on order. If I get this Dutch PF that will be three Arnie statues in my room. People are going to talk.

They can have a party when you leave...just put some Marvel females in there.

I agree. Dutch is looking great so far. I hadn't planned on picking him up, but now...hmmm....question is, do I have room for him. I guess we'll see how much he's going to cost and if there will be an exclusive. And I'll add that I think this looks better than Sideshow's Terminator efforts.

How can you say it looks better than Terminator when you haven't even seen the full statue yet ?:dunno Only photoshopped pics of part of it...:monkey4

OK, I really didn't want to want this. I passed on the T1 arnie as I really wanted a Tech Noir version... but this.. this... not passing. I can't. DAMN ME !

OK, I really didn't want to want this. I passed on the T1 arnie as I really wanted a Tech Noir version... but this.. this... not passing. I can't. DAMN ME !

:rock :rock

I figured this will be the one Predator piece represented in my collection, unless they do another 1/4th Predator.

I mentioned the issue with the dimple arms early in this thread really hope the production model looks smoother. As someone else suggested a switch out cigar in mouth portrait would be cool, can't think what else would work. I have small preds, 1&2 dios, and a big pred, cinemaquette, and have ordered the new predator statue to go with Dutch. Hope this doesn't make the new pred look tiny.

this should be about equal in size as Dutch, but the pose of the 1/5 doesn't go with this at all. I'm sure at some point, SS will make a fully sculpted Dutch.

I mentioned the issue with the dimple arms early in this thread really hope the production model looks smoother. As someone else suggested a switch out cigar in mouth portrait would be cool, can't think what else would work. I have small preds, 1&2 dios, and a big pred, cinemaquette, and have ordered the new predator statue to go with Dutch. Hope this doesn't make the new pred look tiny.

Dutch'll be bigger than that new 1/5 pred man and the pred has to be bigger than Arno. If you wanna diplay the pred with him you need that maquette from a while ago. I don't have one and wont be shelling out for him, would be loving it if I already had the Pred maquette. Oh well all the Arnie PFs will still look pretty sweet.

Dutch'll be bigger than that new 1/5 pred man and the pred has to be bigger than Arno. If you wanna diplay the pred with him you need that maquette from a while ago. I don't have one and wont be shelling out for him, would be loving it if I already had the Pred maquette. Oh well all the Arnie PFs will still look pretty sweet.

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Wouldn't have the maquette as I think the cinemaquette is the best pred ever and couldn't afford the sideshow maquette. Might try and set him up with the predator statue set back a bit and raised in the background, should look cool but I gotta have Dutch in my collection. As said hope the dimple skin turns out better that the prototype.

This piece will bring up the secondary market value of the PF Predator no doubt...The teaser photo is just incredible!

Yeh was thinking just that, set back and raised. Hope it's closer to $300 than $400 and it's mine!

So thats the price range of PFs these days then? I've never bought one before. If I was ever going to this looks like a great one - no one ever makes Dutch except the HT figure.

Back