Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I think the exclusive haves the black stripes on his face

Dutch Premium Format Figure Photo Gallery And Pre-Order Information!

Remember that Dutch Schaefer Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Predator collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Dutch Schaefer Premium Format Figure, which will include an additional portrait with a cigar will be priced at $349.99. Additionally, the regular edition, without the additional portrait will be priced at $349.99. Both versions of the Dutch Schaefer Premium Format Figure will have a $35.00 non-refundable deposit charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order has been placed and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on November 10th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=36901

3001101_press01-001.jpg

3001101_press02-001.jpg

3001101_press03-001.jpg

3001101_press04-001.jpg

300110_press01-001.jpg

300110_press02-001.jpg

300110_press03-001.jpg

300110_press04-001.jpg

300110_press05-001.jpg

300110_press06-001.jpg

Ex is the Cigar!!!! Can't wait to PO this ASAP!!! Bring on the rest of the Crew SSC....

Last edited:

A MUST HAVE for me. This will be an easy order. I dig the base too.

I knew it.....

I predicted that the cigar would be the exclusive but to be honest, I kinda prefer without it cause of the scene. In this scene in the movie he does not have a cigar....

350, huh? WOW!!!

They are getting more and more expensive, but it is a hell of a PF and the base is really good too....

I will order it.....

We need HD pics......

Well done Sideshow....

Exclusive cigar is weeeeaaaaak. Looks so out of place, like someone just shoved it in his mouth.

Regular looks amazing though. Pricey these days....yikes. I'll probably snag one though.

Amazing piece but I can live without the exclusive. It's out of context with that scene.

not that impressed, always something missing with these human sculpts, anyways ill get the reg if its still around when i finish up payments on all other pre orders, or wait till i see more in hand pic, i dont like the pose either that much,,though head sculpt ended up much better than the t1 pf, which i thought was really bad but the pose is excellent,

Out of context what are you talking about? He has a stogie right after they set off from the jungle camp - 'this place is too hot for a pick up...'. Right after he takes off his shirt.

Wrong.

This is the most boss PF of all tine from the greatest film of all time. EX will be mine.

Looks totally badass! I like the exclusive but think they could have sculpted more of a different expression than the regular face for the cigar face. Might still display it with the cigar face though. Love the base, likeness, and pose! This piece will look so real in person.

Holy _______!!!!!

Edit, not really feeling how the cigar is going in the mouth...

The cigar head is a littel better than the Cyclops EX head...dissapointing EX IMO.

Exclusive cigar is weeeeaaaaak. Looks so out of place, like someone just shoved it in his mouth.

Cigar just looks goofy...regular for me at a discounted price!!!

Amazing piece but I can live without the exclusive. It's out of context with that scene.

100% correct. He has the cigar in this mouth after they decimate the camp.

Out of context what are you talking about? He has a stogie right after they set off from the jungle camp - 'this place is too hot for a pick up...'. Right after he takes off his shirt.

Wrong.

Bullseye is right.

Back