Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Here you go. I love it but the cigar is not a must have.
1d2711f6.jpg

I'm always against sudden price increases but $350 seems pretty fair for this.

Conan was $330 and that was 3 or so years ago now, right?

With a lot of bare skin showing there is a lot more sculpting and painting to be done.

The base, costume and accessories are pretty intricate and nice as well.

....though not really feeling the exclusive. If it was a relaxed pose then it'd be fine but its a tension filled posed, written all over his face as he stalks through the jungle - while smoking a stogie? huh?

:lol what ever, I could post an equally correct pic from where they set off from the camp. What makes you think that's the scene they were going for anyway?

:peace

Anyway, what's with the EX and the Reg costing the same? I don't get it?! That will mean everyone defaults to the EX I imagine making this a trickier one to get :dunno

Last edited:

This thing is a beast! Serious hetero man-love for that body. Great job Sideshow! Wouldn't be bothered with the exclusive though.

Well, damn. Very tempted. I just...already have so much on my plate....FOOOOOOK!

Ordering but not sure if i'm getting the EX or Regular same price and all. I think the mass of his tricep is slightly over-exaggerated.

Wow..I am DEFINITELY buying this. Love it, however the cigar in mouth looks a bit..funky.

This pose really reminds me of the scene when Poncho says "Remember Afghanistan?".... "Trying to forget it, come on."

I haven't watched the movie in about 4 months though.. So that might not be it.

Wow..I am DEFINITELY buying this. Love it, however the cigar in mouth looks a bit..funky.

This pose really reminds me of the scene when Poncho says "Remember Afghanistan?".... "Trying to forget it, come on."

I haven't watched the movie in about 4 months though.. So that might not be it.

He probably would have been wearing the tan jacket in that scene, no?

Probably..since that was early in the movie.
I was just thinking the pose looked similar to how he was positioned at that scene, not sure SS was following any particular movie pose though.

Also, is it just me or..do his legs look a little short? Maybe his arms are too big.. Either way I'm still going to try and pick this up.

Probably..since that was early in the movie.
I was just thinking the pose looked similar to how he was positioned at that scene, not sure SS was following any particular movie pose though.

Also, is it just me or..do his legs look a little short? Maybe his arms are too big.. Either way I'm still going to try and pick this up.

I think his arms may possibly be a little too big for P1 but since he probably did have arms as big as that at some stage in his career I wouldn't be too bothered.

With the pose, they were probably basing it on the movie poster but wanted to show off their sculpting skills on his neck and shoulders with his head turned off to the side like that.

This place rules! No where else on the web(maybe?) can I participate in a discussion about how big Arno's arms were at certain points in the film Predator.

I reckon they can't make Arn's arms big enough! He had the most beautiful arms in the universe and the arms on the PF are looking good.

I think his arms may possibly be a little too big for P1 but since he probably did have arms as big as that at some stage in his career I wouldn't be too bothered.

His bicep is accurate but his tricep wasn't that massive in the film.

Back