Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Yeah, I think it is the arms..still looks great though.

I would be so happy if we got a Billy right now. :(

His bicep is accurate but his tricep wasn't that massive in the film.

Post pics! I can't I am at work and lots of pics are blocked.

Anyway I am totally losing it, Predtaor is THE greatest film of all time and this PF will destroy all PFs, he can even destroy the Uruk Hai Beserker, Jason pt 3 and Lurtz PFs if they all teamed up and tried to fight him Dutch would win.

thers something def odd abt the pose that puts the proportions off, and that head sculpt is spot on , except for the fact it would have looked awesome on a standing pose rather than these, anyways im not too excited, will wait for the 360" reveal before deciding anything, again it will be the reg for me ,, and for thos who have the predator pf will def not want to give this a miss

Post pics! I can't I am at work and lots of pics are blocked.

Anyway I am totally losing it, Predtaor is THE greatest film of all time and this PF will destroy all PFs, he can even destroy the Uruk Hai Beserker, Jason pt 3 and Lurtz PFs if they all teamed up and tried to fight him Dutch would win.

:goodpost:

The Predator is my #1 favorite character and #1 favorite film of all time. It's the #1 Action-Adventure-SciFi-Horror-Monster film ever created.

I can see the mixed feelings on the cigar, but this is supposed to be an iconic representation of the Dutch character, not a sculpted screencap. I personally associate Dutch (and Arnie in general) with cigars, so I am glad they included it as an EX. The cast and crew even talk a lot about his cigars on the commentaries I have listened to.

The reg head, however, I think is all around better for display.

Here you go. I love it but the cigar is not a must have.
1d2711f6.jpg

I agree, I will go through a retailer to get it cheaper. I would never display him with that portrait, it wouldn't look right, especially if facing off against the Pred

Great looking piece. The base is cool.

yea, the base looks pretty good. It actually looks farely tall as well, just like the 1/4 maquette. They should look great together, SS should have put pics of them side by side.

Oh man, if I could afford the Pred maquette I would get him. Hmmm, perhaps I could sell some other PFs of mine (PFs in boxes tremble nervously).

I think that maquette from a while ago is it man. It's 1/4 scale, or thereabouts, and the Pred was a big fella so he is like 24" tall? A freak who has it could inform us.

Looks pretty great, but the cigar sculpt doesn't do much for me. Seems like they could've switched up the expression a bit considering it is an entirely different head.

I'll pass since this statue is meaningless to me without a complementary 1/4 scale Predator. I don't have the Maquette and won't pay aftermarket prices, and there is no guarantee of another one forthcoming, so. . .T1 Terminator will have to suffice as my 1/4 scale Arnold fix.

Back