Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Congrats guys. This is an exceptional figure. You'll love it.

a no-brainer as someone sad above.

They just let it pass a week or so to approve it,so it looks like it was somebody cancelled their order.:lol

mine just converted too, the plot thickens.

I really hope the final product look like in the photos...

My waitlist converted last week as well. I guess the question is, who put themselves on the waitlist and it didn't convert?

sideshow is definitely lieing about their inventory status again. This item is NRD, there is no way so many people would cancel and lose their deposit after placing their order so soon.

sideshow is definitely lieing about their inventory status again. This item is NRD, there is no way so many people would cancel and lose their deposit after placing their order so soon.

:exactly: but they are doing this already quite some time now

Surprised the exclusive is already on waitlist even though it has an NRD

When a company like sideshow has a popular license, from a business money making sense they will exploit it as much a possible to reap the benefits $$$$. Eg ironman

Would it not make sense too create a 1/5 scale statue of Pred1 before you make 1/4 scale PF. I know I wouldn't bother buying a 1/5 scale if I already purchased the 1/4 PF before hand. However after ordering the 1/5, I would still buy the PF if they made one now or in the future.
How many other people would do the same?

Bearing in mind, even though there was a maquette which is now sold out and very expensive, it is called a maquette (regardless of scale), so there in itself lies an opportunity to create another predators licensed product (1/4 premium format) = $$$$:lecture

Do I smell something fishy going on?

786kt7.gif

Kinda glad I didnt order this now upon the hot toys 1:4 Dutch news!

Hot Toys 1/4 Dutch will be around 300$-350$......This Statue is awesome I don't have any Hot Toys Yet. I Prefer Statue only.

Back