Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

you'll be sitting for awhile, that's for sure.

Don't matter to me,better than pay $2.000 for the 1st maquette.I only buy retail prices.

If I waited 3/4/5 years I can wait more besides,these things are not necessary.If comes good if it doesn't doesn't matter.

Awesome piece. Ex is on order. If the T1 T-800 PF is any indication, this piece will look amazing in hand.

Now I just need to figure out how I am going to swing this one with three other pieces I have on order shipping in May. :gah:

Don't matter to me,better than pay $2.000 for the 1st maquette.I only buy retail prices.

If I waited 3/4/5 years I can wait more besides,these things are not necessary.If comes good if it doesn't doesn't matter.

:exactly: I missed the first Pred PF too and if Sideshow makes another one to go with Dutch - fantastic. If not, no big deal. i refuse to pay more then retail.

Dutch will be going to Grail piece i m sure :wink1:

If you listen to people around here, everything's going to be a grail. In the past month I've heard of at least 4 grails that either just came out or is being released. I don't think people know what a grail piece is :rolleyes2

If you listen to people around here, everything's going to be a grail. In the past month I've heard of at least 4 grails that either just came out or is being released. I don't think people know what a grail piece is :rolleyes2

:exactly:
An individual's most desired collectible can be "their personel grail piece" but I can't see how this one would qualify. However it has huge potential too be a superbly executed PF of a classic arnie character.

EB 1/6 T2 is my grail 4sure, looking 4ward to seeing how this one turns out. what is the scale of this?

All Premium Format statues are 1/4.

EB aren't making a 1/6 T2 so you could be waiting for a while....

Back