Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Don't be a jerk plz...
But... but... I want to :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

You just don't know what the hell are you talking about...
Ummm... well I nave (had) some statues and busts, love 'em tho :)
But mostly I prefer 1/6 (12") action figures bcoz of the availability to pose them and quality that matched the price.
I just hate most of the mass production statues bcoz they looks reeeeealy cheap for the price of two 1/6 figures.

or you are just one, big, ugly troll...
I'm not ugly, but pretty big. So dats da point :monkey3

But... but... I want to :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Ummm... well I nave (had) some statues and busts, love 'em tho :)
But mostly I prefer 1/6 (12") action figures bcoz of the availability to pose them and quality that matched the price.
I just hate most of the mass production statues bcoz they looks reeeeealy cheap for the price of two 1/6 figures.

Dutch PF ex with 600es=$350 from SSC ( maybe cheaper from 3rd party)
Dont think you can get 2 x quality 1/6 Hottoys For that price lately!

This PF IS GOOD VALUE in my book :lecture

Dutch PF ex with 600es=$350 from SSC ( maybe cheaper from 3rd party)
Dont think you can get 2 x quality 1/6 Hottoys For that price lately!

And how about shipping of this massive thing to Moscow which costs ~$200? :lol
That's the point :monkey3 :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hot Toys 1/4 Dutch will be around 300$-350$......This Statue is awesome I don't have any Hot Toys Yet. I Prefer Statue only.

More like 4-500 dollar IMO.

Well here I have to agree with you.

With Hot Toys approaching PF prices I am very happy to be collecting PFs.

:exactly:

I agree, Hot Toys are fun as long as the price is fun but with the recent high prices I will def pic a statue up; however, I do acknowledge it is collector preference.

:exactly:

I agree, Hot Toys are fun as long as the price is fun but with the recent high prices I will def pic a statue up; however, I do acknowledge it is collector preference.

Even size matters.............................:Wizard

Last edited:

after seeing pictures of the T-800 PF i've got a good feeling that Dutch will turn out almost as good as the preview pictures :pray:

I'll wait and see what the HT 1/4 Dutch looks like before considering buying this one.
HT figures may have gone up in price but their likenesses are amazing (Keaton Bats :panic:)

according to SS website Dutch will be released in may :yess: ( which is going to be a very expensive month )

according to SS website Dutch will be released in may :yess: ( which is going to be a very expensive month )

Est. Ship Date: May 2012...:gah:

Now just sit and wait for the Predator 1 PF...:yess:

Back