Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Such a great shot with the trees in the background.

Just managed to snag one of the neca 1/4 preds on the bay, gonna build a base for it to make him look a bit taller than Dutch:D

I'm stunned they've messed up the eyes.
Not only is it totally unacceptable, but they obviously at least had an inkling of what was going on based on the statue shown at the convention. Its disgusting behaviour to be sending out product they know is faulty. At the very least the products should be being checked again now that they know there is a problem.

How is it even possible to screw it up that badly?

Last edited:
This reminds me of the guy who received the first Skaar, everyone was complaining about the paint app on him. Then we get skaar and its awesome.....The pic we are seeing suck except for the one outdoors. And who gets a EX statue but fails to snap a pic of the EX head.......really

sideshow is shipping this early. Im waiting to see more pics, Im very unhappy with those eyes. Im calling sideshow tomorrow

Personally I can live with the slight eye issue on the one side, because I will be posing it at this angle somewhat, which means that eye is less visible and further away.

And the way I am posing it with the Predator it will look ok at this angle.
Not only that, it's this angle that brings out the facial features much more and is spot on likeness almost, and I want to see the other arm in view as well. If you pose straight on, you lose the other arm and most of the gun he is holding.

Posing like this, the eye issue is not a big deal to me.

This statue is huge or this dude got some super small hands......I will ask RJ if he can fix the eyes. If my dutch arrive screwed up and use the credit we will be offered for shipping

This reminds me of the guy who received the first Skaar, everyone was complaining about the paint app on him. Then we get skaar and its awesome.....The pic we are seeing suck except for the one outdoors. And who gets a EX statue but fails to snap a pic of the EX head.......really

me you ****:peace

IJS no base pics either...you got it 1st........and like i said the pic in the woods look good. so call me what you want.....but i would have loved to see more pics of this.....real talk...and i apologize for coming off like a azz

no problem if i had good lighting i would of took lots more and better pics i tried

Dr death the statue have ****** eyes or is the bad pictures????

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. death.
You are happy with the statue??? How do you feel? You going to send it back to sideshow???

Dr. death.
You are happy with the statue??? How do you feel? You going to send it back to sideshow???

Im happy with it im a little disipionted that his mechety and knife is all one piece if the sheaths was leather or if they could come out that would be nice

Back