Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking invoice. Says it should be here tomorrow which I find a bit unlikely since it's still gotta go through customs. In any case, after having seen some of these pictures now I'm going to feel like Morgan Freeman in Se7en opening that box whenever it does finally get here....

Some better options they could have went with for the ex head...:rotfl

23k3tom.jpg

33ot8i1.jpg

21kfcjr.jpg

If I dont see better pictures for tomorrow, I going to cancel my order. When is the limited time for cancel the order? Somebody knows? Thanks sideshow for kill my dreams :(

If I dont see better pictures for tomorrow, I going to cancel my order. When is the limited time for cancel the order? Somebody knows? Thanks sideshow for kill my dreams :(

dont just give up like that .......hope we will see better pics ....i was very excited for Dutch PF its day 1 order for me so hope eyes problem will be not on all Dutch PF:)

dont just give up like that .......hope we will see better pics ....i was very excited for Dutch PF its day 1 order for me so hope eyes problem will be not on all Dutch PF:)

I had a hope we will see better pics, but I'm losing the hope :(

Dutch not showing up on Comic Con and close-up picture of Dutch's face removed from the product page ... all no coincidence if you ask me ...

At least keep the order so you won't lose your rewards points and NRD, sell it on ebay when you get it if you don't like it.

that isn't an option for me , i'm not going to sell someone a statue with googly eyes on ebay because that means problems without any doubts

I wouldn't cancel it and lose my $35 NRD.

If the eyes are bad I'd just ask for a replacement and if they can't send me the head with proper eyes I would ask for a full refund including shipping cost and my NRD of course and they would send me a prepaid shipping label to return the defective product. They would not get a dime from me.

Canceled! Not paying more for less, not taking time to take pics and email them, not waiting for months for replacement, not spending 350 to b let down. Just not this time.

Canceled! Not paying more for less, not taking time to take pics and email them, not waiting for months for replacement, not spending 350 to b let down. Just not this time.

I'm gonna chance it and see how it looks in hand. I can't cancel an order based on one guys badly lit pictures. Still I admire your initiative to cancel right away. If more people did that Sideshow would be forced to raise the bar on their quality control standards.

This was my first journey into PF territory and it looks like it'll be my last.

What I don't understand is how they can get such quality on a 1/6 scale (Christopher Reeve, Jack Sparrow) but some how make a bigger version look like a rubbish statue.

They get the head sculpts right but completely make an arse of the paint. Same with the Luke Skywalker PF. Looks like utter balls.

I just keep thinking of what I can buy for $400 and seriously.....it's a LOT of stuff. 2 1/6 pieces for a start.

Hoping this is a "only good in hand" figure. Which admittedly , a lot of them are.

Back