Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Thanks. Good for you. I don't know what I going to do. Maybe I cancel my Ex order. :( I only remember the first bath of pictures, with dutch, looks like a real human. :(

You guys sound like a bunch of slack jawed ******s in here.

View attachment 51391

Ok, ok. Not only is that an exaggeration but it is also pretty rude. Still, just chill out. We will see more pictures soon as more folks get them.

I woke up...

...why don't you?

jg94ufprurn9ru9f.jpg

This reminds me of the guy who received the first Skaar, everyone was complaining about the paint app on him. Then we get skaar and its awesome.....The pic we are seeing suck except for the one outdoors. And who gets a EX statue but fails to snap a pic of the EX head.......really
I was thinking the same. The point is, will this follow the same trend as Skaar? Why couldn't they keep an eye on QC as they did for the DC products?

Neo.

I honestly dont see the googly eyes in this pic. I'll be interested to see what some others look like when other Freaks in the US start getting theirs.

If this is something that SS ends up acknowledging for others then I'll consider sending it back if need be. Its a shame that I have to think about that option though - it ought not to be something we have to be worried about.

i really would like to see a backstage video in which we get to see the people painting these googly eyes :lol

If they are offering to replace the heads I'll send em, but can't be arsed shipping the whole thing back. This guy is gonna be a real headache for SS, how long will it take for them to learn though?

mine arrived at the Fedex office , hav to pay another 70$ in customs in addition to 70$ overseas shipping :(

Thank God i Never Ordered This :lol We all Keep Getting Brain Washed With Proto-type pieces from sideshow "Me included" Thinking Thats WHAT Were Gonna Get

But We Will Never Get Anything Anywhere near That ~ The Proto Pieces They Show Are From Some Of The Best Painting Artist Out There , and The Factorys just Caint Compete with that ,.so That us left with sub~par Paint app,s

Its a Damn Shame Coz You See all These Great Sculpts Just To Be Destroyed by Poor Paint app,s # i hope im wrong for you guys, but i do belive that the main reason for the delays on this piece , because the factorys could,ent pull off the paint app,s , and yet again we,re left with the best they can do,..

Ok they charged me on Tuesday where is my shipping notice? Did anyone in the U.S. get a shipping notice yet?

Back