1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Lookin' like this?

4.JPG

It looks like it but the level of detail is low due to the scale. I can't take a good pic in low light, need to do it outdoors.

The chip it's self is just bronze in colour and the little recesses around to chip (so you can get the cute little neddle nose pliers in) aren't there.

The hole is like 3mm across, so the chip and covers are micro scaled. Pretty cool little parts. Looking at that pic it looks like they made their job harder by making the opening smaller than it should be.

Overall, pretty happy with the figure. Sure the headsculpt is not 100% like say DX06, but pretty damn close. Cant mistake it for anyone else other than Arnie!

The leathers are nice, but really soft so definitely need to be careful there! Here's the pose I'll keep him in for now :)

@Rzez. Could you possibly upload pics of the new head on the old body?

Also,I'd be curious to see what the new head looks like on the Kaustic body for those that have both.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I work through the weekend 12 hour shifts so I wont have time till Monday, but I will swap heads again and take some pics and post them.

Great to hear your thoughts Rorywan. Funny how the sculpt looks like a kid Arnie in a small handful of pics but totally rocks in all the rest.

I bought the fully exposed endo arm to fit on this fig. The DX head doesn't work on the MMS body, so I'm assuming no-go on the Endo arm working on the DX body?:slap

:hi5:
I will try it later mate and see.

sorry mate but the arms on the new body are completely different so your endo won't fit on it...:monkey2

It was just reiterated (by Rzez) that you can't put the new head on the old body, at the top of this page. :peace

Yeah, I got that. I just wanted to see what it looked like. That's why I specifically asked him.

Speaking of which, if the new head looks pinheaded on the old body is the new head even smaller than the Mms? The MMS sculpt is a bit pinheaded on its own body anyway. Or is the new body that much different than the old one that the new head is scaled better for it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I no longer have an MMS figure. I sold it and bought a spare endo arm, roses and black shirt. The shoulder joints are still the same, so I got my spare MMS body which doesn't have any legs, unscrewed the left arm on both bodies on the front shoulder blade area and swapped them around. Now I can display it with the endo arm if I want to.

I'll try uploading photos later.

More great pics, guys. This really is the 1/6 Arnold to own.

Rory, I've been waiting for you to get this figure because I like your mods. Perhaps some weathering and bullet holes on the jacket?

Hot toys this time has thought so well about his trick of speculation..
so if you want a terminator figure, this time you can't buy spare parts and use them on the old mms as well but you have to buy the entire box dx 10.. :gah:.
arms do not fit,clothes do not fit,head do not fit..
my money for ht do not fit..

Overall, pretty happy with the figure. Sure the headsculpt is not 100% like say DX06, but pretty damn close. Cant mistake it for anyone else other than Arnie!

The leathers are nice, but really soft so definitely need to be careful there! Here's the pose I'll keep him in for now :)

Nice video on this figure chockey (subscribed)!

Do the DX glasses look good on the MMS?

Here's my quick vid review for the DX10. Not a bad figure overall, and definitely glad to have it. But it doesnt rank with their best DX packages.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWTvfP0hx4&feature=plcp[/ame]

Here's my quick vid review for the DX10. Not a bad figure overall, and definitely glad to have it. But it doesnt rank with their best DX packages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWTvfP0hx4&feature=plcp

I enjoyed that review, thanks for posting. He looks more accurately proportioned in your video in the front-on view than MMS117. Perhaps still a little too bulky in profile but I can't wait to find out for myself.

There's a risk that pretty much any faux leather will eventually end up separating from the backing - if it's like Indy's jacket, it's sort of rubbery paint over fine fabric (and has subtle parallel lines through it if look closely with side light) that probably doesn't last in the long haul based on some older SSC and Hasbro 12" figs I have seen.

I hope mms 117 won't do that. Actually my Firespecter I bought 5 years ago and just unboxed a few days ago has the faux leather coat which is falling apart.:gah:

So I just got a decent deal and purchased the mini-gun, ammo belt, bag, bandolier, grenade launcher and the pair of hands to hold the mini-gun.

I'm going to turn my MMS117 into a cyberdyne version.

Kind of glad I could pick those items up instead of having to buy the entire figure.

Back