1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I think I asked this on the HT Luke thread too, but anyone planning on weathering the jacket/pants on this one?...Or leave it shiny and new...I agree the bullet holes in the back of the jacket would look cool for the arcade scene...

Here's my quick vid review for the DX10. Not a bad figure overall, and definitely glad to have it. But it doesnt rank with their best DX packages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWTvfP0hx4&feature=plcp

Nice video, best yet to hit the tube:hi5: I watched your dx12 review a couple of days ago too, good stuff. You should post a collection video as I would like to see what you have and how you display it:)

Really looking forward to getting this figure, if I hadn't already paid him off completely with OSB I'd be hitting ebay

Can't wait to get this guy next week hopefully if customs don't get him, watching reviews it really is a great figure.

i've clocked a harley road king not quite a fatboy but very similar with the front windshield removed but its silver so i would have to get it painted black. so i may pick it up if its still around in the coming weeks, if not im going to have to bag one from states

Any comparison pics of this dx body vs previous t800?
Thanks

What is happening with points? I was going to use my points on this...
Speaking of rewards points, I dont know why they make you wait 40 days to use them, even on stuff that's in stock and already been shipped to you...

Doh.
Return policy is 30 days.

If they didn't do it, people would buy the 5k items, return them, and get stuff for free.

Last edited:

I was about to buy the dx head for my mms. I asked th Hk seller if it fits and he told me it does fit. I guess he lied to me just to sell the head. Maybe modding the edges of the head or neck would do the trick. I just have to see a picture of the dx head on the mms neck (anyone). If it can't be modded, then I will wait for a BD version.

Head looks and fits just fine on the MMS body. :dunno Neck seems a little narrower on the MMS body.

dx1.jpg

dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

Last edited:

Then either put the jacket on OR don't use the head on the old body. :dunno

Reguarless it fits unlike what has been said in the thread so far.

^ :lol

The display I had in mind would have been without the jacket so its a no-go for me. Though maybe you're right and it would look better with the jacket on - might even have the effect of improving the shoulder slope I dunno.

:lol:rotfl:lol That doesnt "fit" to me. Me no want Giraffe Arnie. :lecture

Head looks and fits just fine on the MMS body. :dunno Neck seems a little narrower on the MMS body.

dx1.jpg

dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

Well at least it can be done, so for those looking to do that they can and maybe with some modding can look ok. I will say that if your willing to spend about a 100 bucks on the head you might aswell spend the extra 100+ to get the full upgrade. The dx10 is worth the upgrade imo, I'm loving it.

HELP!!!!!

Does anyone know how to take out the cap of the endoskeleton skull? Not the cylinder part, but the cap on top. I put it in but I have no idea how to take it off and the pliers don't do anything.

Help me please!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Does anyone know how to take out the cap of the endoskeleton skull? Not the cylinder part, but the cap on top. I put it in but I have no idea how to take it off and the pliers don't do anything.

Help me please!!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/OqfOxm_1BE0[/ame]

Sorry, but I had to:lol

Maybe tape would work to remove the plate, or sticky tack.

Oh and by the way :welcome1: to the freaks:)

Last edited:

The peg cylinder that is in the neck could be trimmed to fit the head lower.

Back