1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

The peg cylinder that is in the neck could be trimmed to fit the head lower.

I actually just removed the peg cylinder when I was seeing if mine would fit, but that when I realised the DX10 head wouldnt sit on the neck right, so the neck would need to be trimmed too.

I have a DX body and leathers for sale or trade if anyone wants it. I'm after a T1 body and outfit or T2 mms body and outfit.

Thanks for the pictures. I thought the neck would look too thick but it is the opposite. It can look better with the head a little lower. The best option is to sand the neck. I don't think it is just 100 bucks more to buy a complete dx. It cost a little more and that extra 100+ can be used for a BD version or another figure. I just don't want to have 2 or 3 Terminators and the mms looks almost the same except for the head.

Head looks and fits just fine on the MMS body. :dunno Neck seems a little narrower on the MMS body.

dx1.jpg

dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

all that needs is a little mod action. I will post pics just as soon as I get one. :wink1:

Its going to work.

I think the PERS on this is as good as Keaton Bats/Joker and almost as good as Sparrow.

I think the PERS on this is as good as Keaton Bats/Joker and almost as good as Sparrow.

That is awesome to hear. :yess:

Do you have time to throw the MMS jacket and pants on the DX to see how they fit?

This is weird this figure, First few pics came out of the final product and I was like, 'dang thats a miss HT'. Now the most recent pics, im like, cant wait to get him. I think im getting collectornoia :panic:

This is weird this figure, First few pics came out of the final product and I was like, 'dang thats a miss HT'. Now the most recent pics, im like, cant wait to get him. I think im getting collectornoia :panic:

Seems to be the way HT releases have been recently.

Pretty big call. Looks no where near even close in the pictures. I'm not going to get this though so I'll have to take your word for it.

Pretty big call. Looks no where near even close in the pictures. I'm not going to get this though so I'll have to take your word for it.

I believe him. In fact I think I've been overrating the PERS on Keaton Batman - to study some head close-up pics I took recently his eyes look as cartoony as any other PERS figure I've seen. The only thing that might have over DX10 is he has makeup around his eyes and thus can't be said to have a guyliner effect.

I got keaton bats, not the other two you meantioned thought, but It does look good in-hand

I believe him. In fact I think I've been overrating the PERS on Keaton Batman - to study some head close-up pics I took recently his eyes look as cartoony as any other PERS figure I've seen. The only thing that might have over DX10 is he has makeup around his eyes and thus can't be said to have a guyliner effect.

I have it and it is true, also rorywan is not exactly some you could call a hot toys pole squater:lol he is very critical of there work so if he says its good you can believe him.

Well I have been debating on what to do next in reguards to getting a second figure, I was thinking of getting dx12 first but the more I think about it the more I want a second dx10 instead, so just ordered another dx10 to keep mib. I'm gunna let the batman go as I'm not a big enough of a fan and my toyfair bb batman will due for me.

Back