1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

2012-12-08170701.jpg
finally at least one person put the minigun on a proper height and level!
glad to see it is possible with those new hands.

d6b860c51144.jpg

a70587fa9b83.jpg

Yea, but too much ammo stuffed in the bag. XD

All and all, i think the ammo belt for the minigun should have been a little longer otherwise you have to really keep that bag low to make it look/hang better which i did since i took this pic.

2z9eh7a.jpg

And no thats not **** on my monitor. XD :lol

Last edited:

Excellent glad it got to you ok and I didn't send you to a scammer :lol It looks great.

Thanks buddy its great:hi5: It came packed well, the box was opened previsely and beat-up abit but I expected that from the pictures posted on ebay, The bike itself is mint and un-used. I gotta make room to start a second terminator shelf to fit this on display, its gunna be cool.

Thanks Skull!

In my eye, the 117 is still how Arnie looks from memory from the film but I like them both.

The mms arnie is still a bad@$$ figure, I got no hate for that figure at all and still love it and display it right next to the dx version. Having both I will say if I could only have one it would be the dx cause it looks more like the real arnie and is a better figure in everyway except for the outfit, the mms leathers look more the part.

There was a time when you could'nt tell me the mms did'nt look like arnie, it was only until I seen side by side pics of the real arnie next to mms117 and the enterbay t-800 that I could see where the flaws were. Those flaws in the sculpt were all corrected with the release of the dx to my amazement. I was worried looking at all the prototype pics for several months.

I love my T1 , he's always going to be a badass figure

I love my T1 , he's always going to be a badass figure

Word, they really knocked it out of the park with that one. Theres really nothing wrong with that figure, nothing to complain about at all. IMO the best figure hot toys ever made period. Now its high time for the police shootut version, getting tiered of hearing myself ask for it as its been said so many times:horse

The mms arnie is still a bad@$$ figure, I got no hate for that figure at all and still love it and display it right next to the dx version. Having both I will say if I could only have one it would be the dx cause it looks more like the real arnie and is a better figure in everyway except for the outfit, the mms leathers look more the part.

There was a time when you could'nt tell me the mms did'nt look like arnie, it was only until I seen side by side pics of the real arnie next to mms117 and the enterbay t-800 that I could see where the flaws were. Those flaws in the sculpt were all corrected with the release of the dx to my amazement. I was worried looking at all the prototype pics for several months.

Yeah, I bought the DX and sold it to another board member as I only wanted the armory from it and he wanted the rest. In hand, I really really liked the leathers and the head sculpt but it didn't make an impression on me like the 117 did as far as likeness...at least from my memory. I'd probably feel differently as I didn't do a side by side in hand comparison or compare either to actual movie stills.

To be honest, I'm about done doing the repeats from HTs unless there are more significant upgrades unless I chose to sell the original. Got one more repeat coming, the joker DX, and I'm probably done doing re-do's.

Thanks again for the pics.

Not the best shot for the eyes to be honest but for the rest of the sculpt very nice.

Yeah, too close to light..ill post pics tomorrow..empressive figure though....

Yeah the reflections in the eyes. Most people seem to be loving the figure though, which is great, after how underwhelmed everyone was when it was first shown. My tracking still just says ''has left Canada'', hopefully it doesn't have to land anywhere else before it gets to Ireland :pray:

had this figure for a few weeks now..broke the glasses but managed to get them replaced so i finally took some pics last night..great figure..really glad to have this in my collection.. preordered the BD version as well!

this is the final pose i'decided to put him in..
IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

come if you want to live......
IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

Took a few more pictures from my phone that I want to share. Enjoy....
IMG2646.jpg

IMG2630.jpg

IMG2626.jpg

IMG2624.jpg

IMG2591.jpg

Awesome pics!

Yea, really captured the likeness well in those pics, nice.

Back