1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

With so many exposed joints is this body really suitable for the arrival scene? Whatever happened with that CMToys muscle body shown a few months back?

With so many exposed joints is this body really suitable for the arrival scene? Whatever happened with that CMToys muscle body shown a few months back?

What I would consider doing is taking the body from a MMS136 Tech Noir figure and replacing it with this and using that less jointy body for the arrival scene.

Hmmm. If the MMS clothes can work with the new body then all I'll need is the new TT release and the DX10head to replace my Uncle Bob/Enrique's camp T-800.

Marf already confirmed the MMS clothes fit well on the new body. Check out his pics. That's what he has setup.

These are the "anatomically overcorrect" bodies CMtoys unveiled in July. No info on when they might be out, but the reviews on their Leonidas style bodies are good in terms of durability.

I'd like one for a Conan custom, but I think they'd be awesome for the Arrival scene.

091009gw7wgdigziqs4g57.jpg

091013ffzt5406ob3x5gt4.jpg

Marf already confirmed the MMS clothes fit well on the new body. Check out his pics. That's what he has setup.

Thanks, you're right. Heck I even commented on those pics. I'd forgotten who'd done what.

Whoooooly Sheeeeeet its about time we get an Ahhhhnuld Muskel body :panic::yess:

I wonder if that's just a prototype picture of the packaging :dunno

So what head sculpt will come on this beast? anyone know?

Congrats Adev :clap:clap:clap:1-1:

Whoooooly Sheeeeeet its about time we get an Ahhhhnuld Muskel body :panic::yess:

I wonder if that's just a prototype picture of the packaging :dunno

So what head sculpt will come on this beast? anyone know?

Congrats Adev :clap:clap:clap:1-1:

Thank you sir! I've opened him and had a look. I've got some nitpicks but overall its a solid figure, literally and otherwise.

As for the new muscle body TTs I think everyones assuming that there will be no headsculpts.

Awesome buddy , can't wait for your pic with all your Ahhhhhnulds!!!!!

Yeah the new TT thread , none of the new bodies have heads , they're calling it "Basic" truetypes.

Oh well , i would of love to see a Commando , T3 , or any other Ahhhnuld head with that

JUDGMENT DAAAAAAAY!

tumblr_m4tn3dZIHw1qgw79jo1_500.jpg

A-dev, how long did it take for your order to be shipped to you? Did you order through SS?

Got mine today.
A bit disapointed.
Its probably my memory playing tricks on me but the body feels much more skinny than the MMS117.
Never cared for pers, dislike the seam between the 2 parts of the head. As for the cyberdyne gear, that minigun is really a let down.
The weatering is near to zero on most accessories.
Basically save for the HS its a bash between the T1 T800 and the MMS117...
I dig the HS tho ^^

So am i dreaming about the body size?
Is there any comparaison between the old and newT800 bodies?

Thanks

PS: that TTM 20 is an awesome news!!!

A-dev, how long did it take for your order to be shipped to you? Did you order through SS?

No I ordered with Toys2 in canada. Shipped last wednesday and arrived today, Tuesday.

Got mine today.
A bit disapointed.
Its probably my memory playing tricks on me but the body feels much more skinny than the MMS117.
Never cared for pers, dislike the seam between the 2 parts of the head. As for the cyberdyne gear, that minigun is really a let down.
The weatering is near to zero on most accessories.
Basically save for the HS its a bash between the T1 T800 and the MMS117...
I dig the HS tho ^^

So am i dreaming about the body size?
Is there any comparaison between the old and newT800 bodies?

Thanks

PS: that TTM 20 is an awesome news!!!

Well T2 Arnie should be smaller than T1 Arnie. By many people's reckoning MMS117 was too big. So if the new body is smaller or appears to be smaller thats a good thing.

Yep i get all the accuracy thing.
Happy for those who are satisfied by these body changes.
It just don't feel right for me :)
I like my arnold bulky ^^

So this new body is smaller than the previous ones?
I ordered one for my T1 police custom so its might not fit properly or look good...

Yep i get all the accuracy thing.
Happy for those who are satisfied by these body changes.
It just don't feel right for me :)
I like my arnold bulky ^^

So this new body is smaller than the previous ones?
I ordered one for my T1 police custom so its might not fit properly or look good...

Ah fair enough then. Its not a huge size difference looking at them side by side. It could be as much about the new clothes and the longer headsculpt as the body itself.

There's a lot I like about the DX10 body, but the shoulders/traps especially just nail that T2 Arnie physique and make it an undoubted upgrade in my eyes.

I don't mind the joints and this body will pose better and more naturally for the arrival scene, I got the cmtoys first muscle body and its ok until you bend the knee or elbow than it looks abit weird with the rubber bunching up and no elbow bump. Yeah this new body is the one for me:)

So no one compared the T800 bodies?
What happened to you guys????
I'm dissapointed ^^

I don't fel like stripping my Ahhhhnulds nekkid right now . sorry buddy , just ebay it

Back