1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so in anticipation of completing the T2 line with BDs i remembered the unfinished fatboy and wanted to see how they look together.
still didn't glue any part of the bike today, and its 293 days since i got it. i guess DX13 arriving will be the only reason for me to finish it :D

day293_001_zpsa49bce91.jpg~original

day293_003_zps2996c736.jpg~original

day293_004_zpsb5a29aa9.jpg~original

day293_002_zps55015bd5.jpg~original

wanted to make this... forgot the pose, already see the mistakes.

090507HarleyDavidsonFatboy1990_Terminator2_zps0cea42a7.jpg~original

even the first attempt 339 days ago was posed better ))

day01_001_zps88e7f43d.jpg~original

============

so, I haven't been around that often, but thought I'd give everyone a heads-up. I just stumbled on this on eBay. tamiya seemingly has released a new 1/6 fatboy-kit last month (release date: november 2013)?
it's not the correct model for T2, but with correct decals and some paintwork it would be close enough.

everyone might be up-to-date on this already, but it was news to me atleast?

yeah the news was already here. if i didn't get the original, i'd definitely pick the new one - it has more metal parts in critical places (or seems to) and is twice cheaper.

Has the
Rice gone up. That bike is for 250 bucks! Usually tamiya stuff use to be around 80 odd. Was it launched at this high a price or did he go higher?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please help a noob out. Ive seen some picture of the DX10s leather jacket severely change in shape, creasing, and the texture from smooth silky leather to grainy looking leather. Question is, if handling it too much will cause these creasings. For an example, taking off the jacket, moving arms up and down too much, will it cause these markings on the jacket? Has anyone encountered this problem? Thanks guise.

On a side note, I bought some material dye, and thinking about dying my t-shirt to black instead of buying a 30 buck black tee. Thoughts?

Please help a noob out. Ive seen some picture of the DX10s leather jacket severely change in shape, creasing, and the texture from smooth silky leather to grainy looking leather. Question is, if handling it too much will cause these creasings. For an example, taking off the jacket, moving arms up and down too much, will it cause these markings on the jacket? Has anyone encountered this problem? Thanks guise.

On a side note, I bought some material dye, and thinking about dying my t-shirt to black instead of buying a 30 buck black tee. Thoughts?

Here ya go...

https://www.toyanxiety.com/expendables2barneyross-blackt-shirt.aspx

wow thanks buddy, been waiting for a reply for ever. Will it fit arno's big body and neck? I know arno has bigger breasts than stalone lol

I used it for my Arnie, Others have as well. Slight tight fit, take your time, will look great. Glad to help.

wow thanks buddy, been waiting for a reply for ever. Will it fit arno's big body and neck? I know arno has bigger breasts than stalone lol

I may be among the minority, but I really dig the authentic leather jacket on this, and so far its quality hasn't changed on mine. And yes, get one of those Barney Ross black shirts -- like Deathasylum suggested to me, it's a tight fit so you have to be careful as you put it on, but once it's on it looks good on Arnie :)

Here's a couple of my pics, gave him the Barney shirt last week and I now have a rekindled love with my DX10 after giving him the Entrance to Pescadero look.

PC030666_zpsf4455b06.jpg

PC030669_zpsa5b2a771.jpg

I may be among the minority, but I really dig the authentic leather jacket on this, and so far its quality hasn't changed on mine. And yes, get one of those Barney Ross black shirts -- like Deathasylum suggested to me, it's a tight fit so you have to be careful as you put it on, but once it's on it looks good on Arnie :)

Here's a couple of my pics, gave him the Barney shirt last week and I now have a rekindled love with my DX10 after giving him the Entrance to Pescadero look.

PC030666_zpsf4455b06.jpg

PC030669_zpsa5b2a771.jpg

Looks awesome and great pics :hi5:

Well, it's been a year and unsurprisingly, a wrist peg broke. The problem is that the pegs fit so tightly on both ends. It was extremely difficult to pull the peg out of the arm and I caused some cosmetic damage to the end of the arm. I pulled out the other peg then took some scissors to open the holes some more by twisting them inside the hole, shaving off the sides. Now the pegs move more easily. I'm tempted to do the same on the hand holes, then do that to my DX13 as well to make the hand switching easier and prevent breakage.

Still, I can't stand that I accidentally scratched the end of the arm. I'm considering buying a new body and selling mine for probably half the price. I'm sure there are customizers who would want a cheap body to work with.

Back