1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was messing with my Pescadero version of DX10 and I had his head posed in a three quarter view and slightly dipped forward and I decided to turn his head to try a different pose and he has this sticky residue on his neck :huh

I was able to wipe 95% of it way, but I got no clue where it came from. My Cyberdyne version is as clean as a whistle in almost the same exact head position... so I don't know.

I was messing with my Pescadero version of DX10 and I had his head posed in a three quarter view and slightly dipped forward and I decided to turn his head to try a different pose and he has this sticky residue on his neck :huh

I was able to wipe 95% of it way, but I got no clue where it came from. My Cyberdyne version is as clean as a whistle in almost the same exact head position... so I don't know.

Behind the chin area of the sculpt is a black pad that is glued on. The pad can slip and the glue residue will get on the neck.

Behind the chin area of the sculpt is a black pad that is glued on. The pad can slip and the glue residue will get on the neck.

I think I noticed that when I was switching the shirt on that particular version when I needed to removed the head. Which reminds me, I think I got the faintest bit of that residue on his one cheek a while back when I did it and I wasn't able to get it off. It used to really REALLY bother me but it's really not so bad. I guess that explains why it only happened to one of them.

for some reason my cat was interested only in only one version.

DX10_variants_01_zps3ae7236f.jpg~original

DX10_variants_02_cat_zpsf54c7b84.jpg~original

DX10_variants_03_cat_zpsf4f9f7fe.jpg~original

"why, WHY didn't you kill all humans??? you brought lots of ammo for that."

)))))))))
i know how to avoid that )
but i understand now - that figure is the only one in old clothes, all others have been fully assembled just two days ago.

I think this figure has become my least favorite T-800 from hot toys aside from mms01 hamburger face, it was not a well executed release, the ultra clean leathers, the young face sculpt, the poorly designed pers, and the badly misshapen head. Its not all bad but really not all that good ether which is a shame cause we now need a new clean T800 to go with the wonderful job done on the DX13:(

I think this figure has become my least favorite T-800 from hot toys aside from mms01 hamburger face, it was not a well executed release, the ultra clean leathers, the young face sculpt, the poorly designed pers, and the badly misshapen head. Its not all bad but really not all that good ether which is a shame cause we now need a new clean T800 to go with the wonderful job done on the DX13:(

I wish I could disagree but you're pretty much correct on all points. I still think its better than MMS117 which I think is even more dated but yeah it took a lot of steps back.

Really glad I never picked this guy up or the MMS version. Both just look bad and many flaws but still I want a clean but guess I'll have to wait.:gah:

While there are definitely flaws (haven't owned a figure yet that is perfect), and admittedly I do keep the shades on as the eyes throw the sculpt off a bit, I still think it looks great on the shelf!

:lol

I don't think you'll get me to admit much wrong with T2. I'm just saying - T1 had Traxler and Vukovich. They were a great pair, they seemed very believable and well played.

Totally.

I think Silberman also came into his own more in T2. In T1, he was an indifferent, sarcastic little twat. In T2, he was a cautious, cynical older twat. :lol

By T3 - he was relegated to throw away comic relief. :slap

Totally.

I think Silberman also came into his own more in T2. In T1, he was an indifferent, sarcastic little twat. In T2, he was a cautious, cynical older twat. :lol

By T3 - he was relegated to throw away comic relief. :slap

Definitely, which is another reason I love T2, the treatment of a relatively minor character like Silberman was very well done. Aaaaand then they ****ed it up in T3 as you said. That pathetic MTV awards spoof of a film.

Back