1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you missed the gag there.. :lol

Definitely, which is another reason I love T2, the treatment of a relatively minor character like Silberman was very well done. Aaaaand then they ****ed it up in T3 as you said. That pathetic MTV awards spoof of a film.
That whole sequence where he takes off after spotting Arnold, reminds of the caricature of Nolan Bane chasing Batman after he's thrown his little batarang at him & screaming Alfred!!! (can't find the pic) - but instead it's Silberman screaming, Sarah!!! :lol

I did not know that. Probably in the ''he killed seventeen police officers that night'' role I presume.

Possibly, or maybe more.

He was going to be spiteful and crippled, that's all that is really known.

You don't actually see either of them die in T1, do you. Its only presumed because they didn't appear again. Hereforth, I shall assume Traxler and Vukovich are alive and well (though I know Paul Winfield is sadly deceased)

That whole sequence where he takes off after spotting Arnold, reminds of the caricature of Nolan Bane chasing Batman after he's thrown his little batarang at him & screaming Alfred!!! (can't find the pic) - but instead it's Silberman screaming, Sarah!!! :lol

I don't believe I've seen that but yeah the actual sequence in T3 might aswell have played out like that. Way to take the piss out of the series.

You don't actually see either of them die in T1, do you. Its only presumed because they didn't appear again.
i thought it is presumed because they had their chests crushed with these :D

ar18.jpg

SPAS_12.jpg

though if they put those vests...

Not everyone he shot died though. You can hear moaning and agony in the station and *only* 17 cops actually died.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Rii2SewDY[/ame]

Not everyone he shot died though. You can hear moaning and agony in the station and *only* 17 cops actually died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Rii2SewDY

Does the theatrical cut leave it that he is sceptical of Reese's story? Does it give any hint that he doesn't think Reese is a whackjob? Just need reminding, I've been on the drink again.

Yeah, in the theatrical version you can sort of tell he believes him. Especially when Silberman is interrogating him. It's subtle, but you can tell.

That's why cutting that arc doesn't really make sense. I know they were trying to move the plot along and he's a secondary character, but it's only a minute. I love that little scene where he gives them the pistol.

right, and Traxler said that there were 30 cops in the station.
but still... survive a chest wound from those weapons and with no ambulance? they were both hit face-to-face, not through a corridor or a big room like others.
as for that cut scene of Traxler, Cameron states that he is dying.
They find the Lieutenant propped in a corner, dying.
Reese bends toward him.
Traxler holds out his custom .38 Special.

TRAXLER
(continuing)
You just keep her alive. Do what you have to.
though i have never actually seen gun wounds or wounded people.

Last edited:
I wonder what it is then. What makes him believe Reese. He doesn't personally encounter the Terminator till the police station assault. And previously he suggests that the T-800 must have been wearing a Kevlar vest under his jacket.

I wonder what it is then. What makes him believe Reese.
who wrote the book T1? i heard William Wisher, the script co-writer, took part in it. is it so?
i like the book explanation: Traxler notices that Reese has eyes of an Afgan veteran but he is way too young for that, that's when Traxler starts thinking outside the box.

It must have been during the interrogation(s?) of Reese, yeah. To Traxler he must have seemed too convincing to be making it up. Presumably Traxler has seen his share of bull*****ters to know the difference. Still though, kind of an 'out there' story, you would need more evidence one would think. I suppose he got that when he fired an assault rifle into the T-800's back and he wasn't even knocked off his feet

So are there any pro's to owning this figure?
Does the Battle damage have the mini-gun?

I like my DX13 but I still like this figure too personally. The head sculpt isn't as good as the sculpts for the battle damaged version but overall I still think this is a pretty solid figure. I was only going to get the battle damaged version at first but am glad that I picked up both. The DX13 doesn't have the minigun that this one does. I think if you're a big Terminator 2 fan they're both worth owning. If you only want one version I guess get the one that feels more definitive to you.

no. definitely no value.
if it had any value for you, you wouldn't ask, you'd hunt it down.
if you didn't, it's obvious you don't need it )

Back