1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Just picked mine up courtesy of a fellow board member, Yodasan. Can't wait to set it up. Booting a figure out of the detolf to make room, ha.

[QUOTE Booting a figure out of the detolf to make room, ha.[/QUOTE]

Ouch I hate that when you have to do that, decisions decisions :) It's such an amazing figure.

Last edited:

Yeah, too close to light..ill post pics tomorrow..empressive figure though....

Hey siquisiri, are you lycan of the underworld on youtube? Just wondering cause I just seen the review from that youtuber and you and him have the same werewolf type avatar and got this guy at about the same time.

Mine has arrived in Ireland. But its at Portlaoise, County Laois....that worries me a little. Might be a customs bill and if so it would be an unfortunate first for me from Toys2.

Mine has arrived in Ireland. But its at Portlaoise, County Laois....that worries me a little. Might be a customs bill and if so it would be an unfortunate first for me from Toys2.

So any idea of an eta at this point, likely this week? Hope you can avoid those fees, thats a worry I glad I don't have to deal with here in the US, at lease when ordering within the states.

With it being in Ireland right now I'll surely have it this week. I'm hoping tomorrow and in fact if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I won't be able to help being disappointed.

Hope you get him soon A-dev!

Mine should be here this week! A quick inspection then he's going away for christmas as a nice little prezzie to myself :lol (big kid)

Awesome pics guys!

ADev i know this wait is killing you buddy , when you see him , it will be worth it dude

Hope you get him soon A-dev!

Mine should be here this week! A quick inspection then he's going away for christmas as a nice little prezzie to myself :lol (big kid)

Awesome pics guys!

I'm doing the same thing. :yess:

With it being in Ireland right now I'll surely have it this week. I'm hoping tomorrow and in fact if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I won't be able to help being disappointed.

What?! That sucks. Your the biggest Terminator fan on the boards. If I could brother I'd give mine. This will be my second one. I'm positive you'll live it when you open him up. He's a heavy bastard too.

What?! That sucks. Your the biggest Terminator fan on the boards. If I could brother I'd give mine. This will be my second one. I'm positive you'll live it when you open him up. He's a heavy bastard too.

Thanks. I'm not necessarily the biggest fan on the boards, but arguably the most mental, what with all the multiples I feel compelled to buy in order to be satisfied. :lol

HT just announced they are selling this body as one of their next True Types fyi. Good news for the DX13 people who want to make it 2 for 1 with all the extras.

What extras? The DX10 only come with one outfit, and even the up coming DX13 only has one extra jacket. To build any extra you'll have to go on the secondary market and pick up the whole outfit for another DX10 and for the DX13 a grey shirt, pants, boots and belt.

And is Hot Toys going to make this body where it will be easy to swap out the left arm?

HT just announced they are selling this body as one of their next True Types fyi. Good news for the DX13 people who want to make it 2 for 1 with all the extras.

Link to where you read this please.

406633_10151154740342344_407985959_n.jpg

I wonder if Sideshow will offer these? I know I'll have to at least get one.

You know, it's a shame Sideshow didn't offer an exclusive of the T2 DX13 T-800 that came with this extra body (I know the exclusive already comes with a Robert Patrick T-1000 head) like they did with the DX Bruce Lee.

Theres my arrival scene t-800 right there:yess: will be picking up a few of these, I can make a commando custom without spending 75-100 bucks for a body now:) This has been long over due:clap

Excellent!! About time. I'll certainly take some of those.

Also I got my 2 DX10s today, no customs fees as were briefly feared. So all good on my front! :yess:

I'm in work so I can't really get into it till later.

Back