Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a super low Black and White edition of the Joker? Can't Wait for Black and White Friday. Fingers Crossed

I will add my voice in support to show the edition sizes on order day.

As a long time customer of Sideshow I will like to know this before I put in money.

So Chicky, any word on the pre-order date for the Legendary Scale line?

...or not. Doesn't really matter in the long run (or the week-later run).

No. filip made a comment, and I responded. There was no animosity. Just amicable ribbing.

True. No animosity on my part for sure. This was a total tongue in cheek statement on my part. No offense taken or meant. Nobody read more than that into it. Both of our threads will be forgotten in about a week or so anyway. People will move on and our threads will fade from the top of the 1st page soon. Devil, I'm glad you were able to see that my response was meant as nothing more than lighthearted ribbing . A few other people didn't. Folks, it's not that serious.:lol Peace!

Last edited:
Alex is a girl?:monkey3:dunno

I didn't know there was anyone here who didn't know that! :)

Chicky and Alex are both awesome. But so are all of the ladies that frequent this board. Unless they've ever been mean to me.

Now, back to the NRD stuff....I am reading the pages backwards, like that helps.

Exclusives which most people want are sold directly from Sideshow which means you pay a premium for starters. Regular editions can normally be bought for a substantial saving from other retailers. Since people are already paying full RRP through SS it's only fair they know the full story especially when you include the NRD in the equation. If an item has a high ES it is likely that it can be bought cheaper down the line. Who wants to buy something for $300 in 2011 and then sell it for $200 future. By having a good ES it secures the value of the item. While SS are not concerned with the value of their pieces on the secondary Market it means alot for the vast majority of collectors.

BTW I don't have a problem with the Joker ES it seems okay for the first DC release.

BTW I don't have a problem with the Joker ES it seems okay for the first DC release.

That is what I don't understand. Sideshow gets a DC license and they are making a good revenue for that license. Isn't that a good thing for both Sideshow and the collectors? I mean we didn't even see any top quality statues like the Joker PF from DC Direct before Sideshow gets the DC license. We should be celebrating that fans are getting an awesome Joker statue from Sideshow. I am happy that I got my Joker EX and I hope every collector who needs the Joker EX can get theirs as well.

I didn't know there was anyone here who didn't know that! :)

Chicky and Alex are both awesome. But so are all of the ladies that frequent this board. Unless they've ever been mean to me.

Now, back to the NRD stuff....I am reading the pages backwards, like that helps.

You know Mike Tolentino and myself are on here as well and we're both guys - I think - it's not just Sideshow ladies around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back