Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if sideshow sells out and some people cancel they will have stock. if sideshow doesn't sell out and the product is still for sale after it arrives in their warehouse, they will have stock. isn't that the same? in past sideshow always sold out fast. so some people cancel, big deal. rather sell it now than later. i have never seen so many exclusive pieces in sideshow's stock. way more than when they let everyone order with no deposit.

So now that we have the announcement of ES for the EX are people cancelling at all?

Doesn't seem like anyone has a negative view of the ES so far which is good, makes me feel that Sideshow will do the right thing ES wise in the future.

That would be a huge, enormous number of ONE cancellation due to edition size after its announcement. Interesting part is that 14 more people signed up to the wait list over night after the call for cancellations in the Joker PF thread. I guess that got people excited to have a chance to get one!

:yess:

I wish all those people on the WL luck. This is a great piece, and I don't think you are going to be seeing many cancellations at all.

In other areas of the collectible world such as fine art, etc., people definately buy knowing how many were made for investment purposes. No doubt some buy these things for fun and investment and it is nice to know the ES. Had I known the ES on Joker, I likely would be able to have one, but I assumed he wouldn't sell out in a day, so not knowing the ES kinda helped me miss that one.

I wish all those people on the WL luck. This is a great piece, and I don't think you are going to be seeing many cancellations at all.

Yeah, I have a feeling I'll need it. :slap

1213341076311.jpg

I'd like to correct an oversight on my part. I forgot to personally thank Chicky for coming over here to answer questions we have in this thread. I am sure all of us here are grateful for your input. Thank You.

I'd like to correct an oversight on my part. I forgot to personally thank Chicky for coming over here to answer questions we have in this thread. I am sure all of us here are grateful for your input. Thank You.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Most of us do not deserve the attention, let alone the presence of the Sideshow Goddess. :exactly:

:lecture:lecture:lecture Most of us do not deserve the attention, let alone the presence of the Sideshow Goddess. :exactly:

I think it's funny that when I started the thread some members were basically saying I was wasting my time because SSC would never respond. It was a real pleasure seeing Chicky grace us with her presence.

I think it's funny that when I started the thread some members were basically saying I was wasting my time because SSC would never respond. It was a real pleasure seeing Chicky grace us with her presence.

Chicky and Alex are Sideshow's big brass balls. Those two women will tread where others fear to go, charging headfirst into even the most hostile of SSC/HT threads to set tittybabies straight! :lecture:lecture:lecture

For sure filip, great thread and well done starting it and bringing the concerns out in the open. :clap

They usually respond, particularly when a thread gets a lot of action.

You're welcome. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back