Edition size: NRD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No cares two rat turds about Hot Toys edition sizes and they pull double, triple and quadruple retail prices.

Sideshow should just ditch releasing edition sizes all together.

Just sayin'.

They usually respond, particularly when a thread gets a lot of action.

You're welcome. :duff

Best post you have had yet. Short, to the point, and only marginal sarcasm involved instead of the usual hyperbole.

Maybe I ought to post in your thread. It can use the action.:rotfl

Back on topic, it's great that Sideshow has responded in this thread, which means they actually care what customers think about this issue.

Hopefully we'll get full disclosure of edition sizes on pieces that require a non-refundable deposit at the time of pre-order for subsequent releases.

...or not. Doesn't really matter in the long run (or the week-later run).

No. filip made a comment, and I responded. There was no animosity. Just amicable ribbing.

But do we want to go down that road again? :lol You both have said your views - whether you agree or don't, would like it to happen or not. I feel like I'm listening to a broken record.

I feel like I'm listening to a broken record.

That's because every time a view is expressed that doesn't echo the original post verbatim, we are told to get back on topic and the original post is restated, pretty much verbatim.

But I do wholly empathize with you. And no, that road is one I have no interest in whatsoever. If anyone goes down it, I won't be joining them. :duff

Yes, but I have to agree with TomandShell that perhaps you and fuzzy should ignore each other. Fuzzy seems to have a hard time of letting things go and we all know you like to have the last word. :lol Which means this thing is just going to keep spinning right round, baby right round...like a record.

Yes, but I have to agree with TomandShell that perhaps you and fuzzy should ignore each other. Fuzzy seems to have a hard time of letting things go and we all know you like to have the last word. :lol Which means this thing is just going to keep spinning right round, baby right round...like a record.

....Baby. Right 'round. 'Round, 'round.

There's no way I could let that go unfinished. It would be a crime elsewise. :lol

(Sorry. I'll go back to Whedonville now....:( j/k)

....Baby. Right 'round. 'Round, 'round.

There's no way I could let that go unfinished. It would be a crime elsewise. :lol

(Sorry. I'll go back to Whedonville now....:( j/k)

You are correct. It would have been a crime! :lol :duff

........as Jen shows the "Dead or Alive" card. :lol

I only pull this one out on special occasions. It is a whopper though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back