Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. But she is clothed, not half-naked like you mentioned earlier. :peace
One out of how many? I'm sure this will be a fine sculpt but I tire of seeing the same characters done. Sideshow should move on to other women. I'm glad to see Spiral vs Psylocke, and She Hulk just not anymore Elektra or Emma and the same goes for Ironman and the Thing.

It isn't 1/4 scale anyway. Its 1/5 like the AH! Comiquettes. It'll look out of place definitely next to PFs but should look good next to the girls already produced in that line up.

It isn't 1/4 scale anyway. Its 1/5 like the AH! Comiquettes. It'll look out of place definitely next to PFs but should look good next to the girls already produced in that line up.

That's what i thought. I don't have any of the AH comiquettes so it would be stupid to buy it with the idea of displaying her with a DareDevil PF.

The PF had a better butt....

If I had to choose ,I'd take the PF.

Well imagine that, she is almost sold out already. That really makes me laugh to all the "oh no, not another females comiquette. Give us what we want Sideshow" remarks. :rotfl

Well imagine that, she is almost sold out already. That really makes me laugh to all the "oh no, not another females comiquette. Give us what we want Sideshow" remarks. :rotfl

Still nowhere near as fast as Galactus LSB which is around the same price.:rotfl

maybe already mentioned, but almost looks like the same base as the Iron/BiB Spiderman.

I ordered the Ex. Like it.

Now that I think about it, Skiman will hate me for saying this, but I glad this female comiquette has a cool exclusive instead of just control art.

Back