Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
501318-invisible_woman_drew_johnson01_super.jpg

This was Sue Storm as herself, not Malice, as you probably know. It was just a tacky FF uniform for Sue, IMO.​

The Malice persona dressed more like a dominatrix...

FnFLN01a-thumb.jpg

I don't think so. The Rogue comiquette is nearly all covered, except for the face & hand, and it sold very well.​

Rogue is just painted green & white but those curves are in place. Also Rogue is a different sculpt from what we've been getting.

To me it doesn't matter if they are half naked or fully clothed as long as I like the character and it is a good piece I get. Being half naked or 3/4 naked is just a bonus. :)

Thanks for bumping the EX up. I didn't order, weak EX choice...but I am not gonna pull one of those "not sure if I am gonna keep it" shenanigans on SS.

Oh please, 95% people on this forum do that. Even if they think they will keep a lot will end up canceling something at some point. Since I REALLY don't care about the edition size I really don't care if people order than cancel. I would rather have one now and if I lose interest then I can cancel. If SSC has a problem with that then they should charge a cancellation fee, they don't so I don't feel bad doing it.

Oh please, 95% people on this forum do that. Even if they think they will keep a lot will end up canceling something at some point. Since I REALLY don't care about the edition size I really don't care if people order than cancel. I would rather have one now and if I lose interest then I can cancel. If SSC has a problem with that then they should charge a cancellation fee, they don't so I don't feel bad doing it.

Thats what I am saying...

Plus they need to start doing more new characters. I bet we see a Elektra LSB before CC.

This is a really nice comiquette and way too good to pass up, I ordered the exclusive

Back