Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to Preorder this & I think it look much better than the first Release PF

I'm at somewhat of a loss at all the "why Elektra?" questions. Has any other Marvel female had her own self-titled feature film? How about a classic graphic novel by Frank Miller (Elektra: Assassin)?

While she may not be popular now or even present in current continuity, there's a lot of interest in the character and she's one of the more tragic and fascinating characters in all of Marvel.

Well said Dave.

I agree... and come on... is everyone missing the Dark Elektra series ! WOW !

I am glad to get this piece. I have always loved the character. While the PF is food, I always felt the face was off and disappointed in it, hence why I never pursued one.

I'm just speechless with Sideshow. I'm sure there are some fans who are just thrilled with this yet somehow I don't see the majority of fans beating down Sideshow's doors demanding "another" Elecktra. At the pace Sideshow is going I'll see Thanos after the 19th version of Iron Man and the 15th version of Elektra. :rolleyes:

yeah i don't think ssc is does with IM yet. even after the 1:2 thingy that's suppose to be coming. with more movies on the horizon, i'm sure we'll have more IM treats down the road.

not complaining, but maybe they should spread it out a bit is all.

Finally, a comiquette that I might just get. It's about time. This announcement has brought me back.

i'm glad something has sparked your interest again. i will definately place my order in tomorrow.

my guess on the exclusive is switch out hands holding long daggers or a katana

I'm all for that. I wouldn't mind a costume variant though. Either way, I think the Exclusive will deliver.

If having a feature film is the criteria for getting a sculpt done then Jean Grey, The Invisible Woman & Storm has appeared in at least 2 or more blockbuster films that grossed 4 times what any Elektra movie has ever done but we have yet to see any of them. Seems like fans would go for a Storm, Sue and Jean sculpt before an Elektra but time will tell.

Well, "self-titled" is the key there - neither Phoenix or Invisible Woman were in the title. But that's just semantics. Arguably both are more popular than Elektra and as soon as there is a Phoenix PF, I'll be there. Sue is a popular character, but most of her costumes have been pretty boring.

Well I personally thought the PF was rather unattractive in the face department. This one looks super sexy. Big improvement from what I can see, so far.

yeah i don't think ssc is does with IM yet. even after the 1:2 thingy that's suppose to be coming. with more movies on the horizon, i'm sure we'll have more IM treats down the road.

not complaining, but maybe they should spread it out a bit is all.

I totally agree, if they spread these things out I could stomach them but so far SS has turned me off from Iron Man and the Thing. If this were Storm or Jean then I could understand.

Well, "self-titled" is the key there - neither Phoenix or Invisible Woman were in the title. But that's just semantics. Arguably both are more popular than Elektra and as soon as there is a Phoenix PF, I'll be there. Sue is a popular character, but most of her costumes have been pretty boring.

A Phoenix PF would be one awesome sculpt. I agree that Sue Storm costumes are very boring but she is not known as a woman to dress provocative in other words I just can't see her dressed half naked fighting crime. :lol

Storm and possibly Jean could dress a little more risque and it would be OK but I'm not buying the sculpt based on how much the female character could be made into a sex symbol but rather as companion pieces to previous sculpts. Ben Grimm is already done if PF format wouldn't the other 3 members of the team be ready for this format as well? My whole point is that some of the descions that sideshow makes are strange. I would think that they would have produced a PF Daredevil before Elektra since she got her start from his comic for me this would be like like making War Machine before Iron Man. Who's making these descions over at Sideshow any way?

Last edited:
I agree that Sue Storm costumes are very boring but she is not known as a woman to dress provocative in other words I just can't see her dressed half naked fighting crime. :lol

I remember Sue Storm dressing in this uniform for a short period. This wasn't the Sue Storm I grew up reading. :horror

501318-invisible_woman_drew_johnson01_super.jpg

I remember Sue Storm dressing in this uniform for a short period. This wasn't the Sue Storm I grew up reading. :horror

When Sue Stom is Malice she can dress pretty hot but most fans don't know her in this persona. I wonder if this is an addmission that the women have to be half naked in order for the sculpt to sale?

When Sue Stom is Malice she can dress pretty hot but most fans don't know her in this persona.

This was Sue Storm as herself, not Malice, as you probably know. It was just a tacky FF uniform for Sue, IMO.​

The Malice persona dressed more like a dominatrix...

FnFLN01a-thumb.jpg

I wonder if this is an addmission that the women have to be half naked in order for the sculpt to sale?

I don't think so. The Rogue comiquette is nearly all covered, except for the face & hand, and it sold very well.​

Yawn already have an Elektra. Stop doubling up on characters we have already. Give us someone new.

Back