Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you mean hoverboard. :)

Marty-McFly-Back-To-The-Future.gif

:D

Another Elektra before a Daredevil....are the decision makers at SS drunk or just focusing on females exclusively *sigh*

What about the PRE order Amoured and Red suited Daredevil that goes with the Yellow suited DD. And also Punisher v's Daredevil diorama?

What about the PRE order Amoured and Red suited Daredevil that goes with the Yellow suited DD. And also Punisher v's Daredevil diorama?

For the Bowen fans, the Daredevil pieces are plentiful, but for the Sideshow fans, we're still waiting.

As for the Punisher v. DD Dio....That doesn't count. :lol

I don't really care for Daredevil but I know a lot of people want him so make it happen Sideshow!!

For the Bowen fans, the Daredevil pieces are plentiful, but for the Sideshow fans, we're still waiting.

As for the Punisher v. DD Dio....That doesn't count. :lol

The red Legendary Scale Bust and the Yellow exclusive don't count either?:lol Patience is what is needed here! :peace

I can see the Comiquette before the PF.

The suit is just not appealing for PF real material. Think Spidey.

Unless you go with the movie version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The red Legendary Scale Bust and the Yellow exclusive don't count either?:lol Patience is what is needed here! :peace

I've owned those, but they are far from a "DD fix" IMO. I would take the Punisher vs. DD Dio over those any day, and as I said before, the Dio. didn't do much for me. At least with the Dio., you get a FS representation of DD.

Back