Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're saying a Modern Thor done in the same format as Elektra would not sellout faster than Elektra? I guest Sideshow will have to produce a Modern Thor for that to be proven one way or another. I have no interest in Elektra no matter how good the sculpt looks but I'd buy a Modern Thor in a heatbeat.

It may have sold out then, but believe it or not, I put my name on the waitlist, and it converted yesterday to an order.

550 is ok i guess. i got on the WL for this and i'm sure it will convert.
but i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it.

maybe i'll sell my red PF, keep the white PF and then display this in place of the red PF.:monkey1:monkey1

550 is ok i guess. i got on the WL for this and i'm sure it will convert.
but i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it.

maybe i'll sell my red PF, keep the white PF and then display this in place of the red PF.:monkey1:monkey1

That is a good plan since you have two. I don't think I would sell my PF to replace with this one if I didn't have both.

Hey guys what's the best chance for me to get this? With it being so late is it even worth going on a waitlist? Or should I just wait for second-hand and/or re-sales?

Back