Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys what's the best chance for me to get this? With it being so late is it even worth going on a waitlist? Or should I just wait for second-hand and/or re-sales?

i think you have a very good chance of getting this if you get on the waitlist now, you could see that most of the exclusives have gone to second chance(except for the BQ of course) so even if you dont get on the waitlist you could probably wait till it ships and it might go on second chance

I appreciate the reply but I'm way too much of a noob to have any idea what you meant by that. Should I get on the exclusive list (which is what I'd prefer) or the regular (if the exclusive is hopeless)? Are you saying they'll likely increase the production run of the exclusive?

I appreciate the reply but I'm way too much of a noob to have any idea what you meant by that. Should I get on the exclusive list (which is what I'd prefer) or the regular (if the exclusive is hopeless)? Are you saying they'll likely increase the production run of the exclusive?

people will cancel down the road soooo it's best to get on that list!:D.....quickly now!

No more of the production pieces will be made. There's a set ES for all the stats. What jinxx is saying that when it comes to pay up time many do cancel and you will see most wait list items always converting whenever it's shipping time. So the WL convert is always a good chance unless the ES is really low.

No more of the production pieces will be made. There's a set ES for all the stats. What jinxx is saying that when it comes to pay up time many do cancel and you will see most wait list items always converting whenever it's shipping time. So the WL convert is always a good chance unless the ES is really low.

Especially if this comes out around the time SW and Mystique comes and people have to decide which to keep, this is definitely getting the ax. Although I don't remember the rough release date for Elektra.

Especially if this comes out around the time SW and Mystique comes and people have to decide which to keep, this is definitely getting the ax. Although I don't remember the rough release date for Elektra.

Something like the 1 quarter, I have mine on Flex so it will be easy to make those payments and save up for my converts of Mystique and SW.

Something like the 1 quarter, I have mine on Flex so it will be easy to make those payments and save up for my converts of Mystique and SW.

Yea which I think is the same time as the other too, that will be interesting. Yea you having yours on flex will be good for one those drop.

14.5 on that base seems a bit small, almost Bowen proportions. I would have to see one in person before pulling the trigger.

If you look at her and visually tilted it up right she would be much taller.

I just don't want her to end up an orphan like my Magneto comiquette, which I have to display alone because of his proportions. She's smokin' hot though and if she's goes second chance I may have to jump. Hopefully by then some side by side pics will have been posted showing her with some of the other ladies.

I just don't want her to end up an orphan like my Magneto comiquette, which I have to display alone because of his proportions. She's smokin' hot though and if she's goes second chance I may have to jump. Hopefully by then some side by side pics will have been posted showing her with some of the other ladies.

i would get on the WL and even if it converts you can contact sideshow and have them hold it for a week or two until you see some side by side pics.
then at that point you can keep it coming or cancel it.

i would get on the WL and even if it converts you can contact sideshow and have them hold it for a week or two until you see some side by side pics.
then at that point you can keep it coming or cancel it.

I may just do that. Those gallery pics are smokin' and I adore the character. But she's not a Brooks or AH as far as I can tell so...

tem arrival: 25 days

Item name: Elektra Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 90111

Item total: US$ 224.99

Est. ship weight (US): 10 lbs.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Back