Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Elektra
9011_120x600.jpg

I am definitely liking it.

I will still keep my PF version though for when DD Pf gets made in like 10 years.

For those interested, this will be 1/5 scale. Comiquettes should all be 1/4, there needs to be some consistency.

There is consistency, the AH! comiquettes are 1/5.

For those complaining about getting another female...most people don't collect all the lines. I only get the PFs, so I've got my Elektra already. But for those that don't collect PFs, this is the first Elektra they've done as a comicquette.

For those complaining about getting another female...most people don't collect all the lines. I only get the PFs, so I've got my Elektra already. But for those that don't collect PFs, this is the first Elektra they've done as a comicquette.

I haven't seen this piece in its entirety and I can tell you that I prefer the PF. I love me some PFs!

Its still three Elektras before any Daredevil 1/4 or 1/5:gun

Its still three Elektras before any Daredevil 1/4 or 1/5:gun

Three? How you figure? Unless you mean the exclusive Electra, in which case I don't consider it three really. Much like the exclusive Punisher. I consider them pretty much the same thing with a few altercations. Not an entirely new piece.

its been a while since I bought a marvel Piece from Sideshow..just sayin...:monkey1

sideshow know people hate spandex on a pf so the issue doing male pf is that most have the skin tight outfits :lol

so what media to use other than spandex?

Three? How you figure? Unless you mean the exclusive Electra, in which case I don't consider it three really. Much like the exclusive Punisher. I consider them pretty much the same thing with a few altercations. Not an entirely new piece.

Its still three:gun:gun:gun

Back