Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - DOOR PRIZES!

Exciting news!!! Sebastien Bontemps (Elvis1976), Mark Thomas (Dorgmal Snow), Doug Aitchison (Zebraten) and myself, Punch Customs, will be donating a custom figure each to be given as door prizes! Everyone who purchases a ticket and attends the show will be entered in a drawing. This will be your chance to own one of these amazing customizer's amazing one-of-a-kind figures for just the cost of a ticket.

Note: Prizes are per ticket. The more tickets you buy, the greater your chances of winning an amazing one-of-a-kind custom figure.)

Get your tickets today!

NYC-show_new_2.jpg

ELVIS1976 & FRIENDS CUSTOM FIGURE SHOW TICKET INFO

Date: Sunday, October 12, 2014

Time: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Location: The Alchemical Theatre, 104 West 14th Street, NYC (Off of Avenue of the Americas), 3rd Floor

Ticket Price: $20 ($25 at the Door)

To purchase tickets, send payment as GIFT via PAYPAL to [email protected]

Please be sure to include your full name(s) and number of tickets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come meet artists Sebastien Bontemps (Elvis1976), Mark Thomas (Dorgmal Snow), Scott Pettersen (Velvet Morning), Doug Aitchison (Zebraten), Eric Rodriguez (Punch Customs) and Winson Ma in New York City this October 12, 2014!

Last edited:

Officially able to go! Working on hotel details now. Going to have to leave around 6:30 or so, does that mean I'll miss the raffle? :(

Officially able to go! Working on hotel details now. Going to have to leave around 6:30 or so, does that mean I'll miss the raffle? :(

Looking forward to seeing you at the show. As per the exact time of the raffle, we have yet to set the time. We'll probably do it around 6:30, maybe a bit earlier.

Eric

Wow, I might actually be able to attend this! I've been trying to plan a trip back East to visit my parents, and so far it looks like this might happen. Nothing committed yet, just hoping.
Hey Eric, this time if I come I'll be sure and take note of the time. :wink1:

Sucks that Scott won't be able to make it, was really looking forward to seeing his stuff in person.

Please upload video ... Looking forward seeing the masterpiece

THE "ELVIS1976 & FRIENDS CUSTOM FIGURE SHOW" HAS A NEW DATE, SATURDAY, JANUARY 10, 2015

Due to scheduling difficulties with many of the scheduled customizers, we have changed the date of the show from October to January 10, 2015. You'll be able to meet and greet customizers Elvis1976 (Sebastien Bontemps), Zebraten (Doug Aitchison), Bleau Aquino (Gee Whiz Customs) and Punch Customs (Eric Rodriguez). You'll also see the amazing work of customizers Dorgmal Snow, Winson Ma and Zuno. The date change was done so that we can bring you the show as originally envisioned, a meet and greet with many of today's top customizers.

For tickets and location info, go to https://punchcustoms.blogspot.com/

NYC-show_banner_50_jan_10.jpg

I might be able to do this one :rock :rock

BTW, you should change the title of the thread to reflect the new date :duff

OH OH ...i'm able to come to this!!!!.....how and can i still register to bring some customs?...:)

Greetings. First, thank you for your interest in our show.

Unlike other shows, there is no registering or renting of tables. Each artist that is attending and/or being featured has been invited to do so. That's not to say that there aren't other customizers that I would like to invite, but I need to keep the numbers to amount I can handle.

This is my second show with Elvis1976. Unlike the first show which featured Elvis1976 alone, this time we decided to invite others to be a part of our vision. We plan to make this an annual event, so rest assured that many that were not included in this year's roster will be hearing from us next year.

We definitely hope to see you there as an attendee!

Thank you for your support.

For ticket and location info, please go to https://punchcustoms.blogspot.com/

Eric

Back