Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question ... is it more of a museum type exhibition that we walk through at our own pace or is there any kind of schedule? Like, will there be any demonstrations or anything like that?

I'm starting to make my travel plans for Saturday and I wanted to get a ballpark figure of how much time I'll need. (I don't want to miss anything!)

I hope Darthmagnus does another YouTube video for those of us who cannot be there

Quick question ... is it more of a museum type exhibition that we walk through at our own pace or is there any kind of schedule? Like, will there be any demonstrations or anything like that?

I'm starting to make my travel plans for Saturday and I wanted to get a ballpark figure of how much time I'll need. (I don't want to miss anything!)

If it was like last time u can view the exhibit as long as u want. Don't know if any demos will be done. But it's a different show so not really sure.

Hi. The show will be set up as an exhibition. As mentioned, we will be raffling of 3 custom figures, one from each customizer. The raffles will be held at 2:00 (Punch Customs), 4:00 (ZebraTen) and 6:00 (Elvis1976). You must be present to claim your prize.

Also, although there are no vendors at the show, most figures will be available for sale. I know ZebraTen and myself are offering figures for sale. I believe Seb (Elvis1976) is as well. Bleau (GeeWhiz Customs) will be taking orders.

There are no demonstrations, but there is a chance that Seb and I may jump into an impromptu break dance routine. No promises! ;)

Eric

Hi. The show will be set up as an exhibition. As mentioned, we will be raffling of 3 custom figures, one from each customizer. The raffles will be held at 2:00 (Punch Customs), 4:00 (ZebraTen) and 6:00 (Elvis1976). You must be present to claim your prize.

Also, although there are no vendors at the show, most figures will be available for sale. I know ZebraTen and myself are offering figures for sale. I believe Seb (Elvis1976) is as well. Bleau (GeeWhiz Customs) will be taking orders.

There are no demonstrations, but there is a chance that Seb and I may jump into an impromptu break dance routine. No promises! ;)

Eric

Awesome! So ready for this! Looking forward to... the break dance routine! haha

Freaking guys installing windows in my building are looking at 5pm to finish up. That blows. Really hope they're out sooner than that otherwise I'm not gonna be able to be there today :(
(Gotta take the fam to Disney on ice out at the Nassau Coliseum)
Being newish to the boards was looking forward to meeting a few of you and seeing some awesome pieces. Fingers crossed.

The Missus and I are heading to the train station now! Should be there around 5-ish! (She's not a collector but definitely appreciates cool stuff!)

Can't wait!

Back