Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on the show, MisterToyNYC! And huge kudos to all the artists!

We had a great time! And I have to say ... while I've seen several of the pieces before in photos on the boards ... nothing compares to seeing them in person. There was some seriously amazing work on display! Gorgeous!

We're definitely in if you mount another exhibit!

pics are coming...but only of the group....i didn't have time to shoot all the awesome customs there....great meeting everyone there...i'm sure mags will upload the video soon...:)

Just got back from the show had a awesome time talking to my fellow freaks. Magnus, levit,popculturekid, elvis1976,Eric of punch customs, bleau of geewizz customs and Raymond ferrao im pretty sure I forgot a lot of people my bad if I did lol!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next meet!!!!

Today was a blast thanks to all who were part of putting it together and congrats to the talented group of exhibitors.

Had a blast talking to my fellow Freaks PopCultKid, Darth Magnus, lt0778, Levit05, Hunter, ajkhunter, Bucky Underbelly, GeeWizz and everyone else who made it out!

and finally amazing to meet Seb in person, we go back to almost the beginning of this thing and I'm proud to see how innovative his work has become and seeing it in person is out of this world!

Well said everyone! It was a pure pleasure chopping it up with fellow freaks! Talking 1/6 shop makes the time just fly by! I had to work early this am and a double shift at that! So I will try and upload the video tonight. It was an excellent show and I'd like to extend my grattitude to the artists that traveled to this beautiful city of ours and displayed their work as well as the artists that actually shipped there stuff even though they couldn't make it themselves! Such awesome love for the art abound!

Seb was cool as a cucumber like always! I wish he lived out here we could definitely get into some adventures! It was great kicking it with Bleau Aquino from Gee Whiz Customs, another cool cat that has mad love for this hobby! And of course Eric of Punch Customs for his excellent build ups and coordination of this event!

Finally, cheers to my 1/6 freak brothers PopCultKid, Levit05, Ltt0778, Hunter, AkjHunter and lastly my boy Raymond Ferraro! It was a pleasure finally meeting Ray. We go way back as he was the first freak that was cool to me on this forum and helped me out with custom figure tips when I was a noob. Love ya bro! Sorry if i missed anyone else! :duff

Last edited:
really wish I could have been there guys! Ray filled me in and it sounded like a great time, would have loved to have put some faces to names I've known around here for a long time. Ill be there next year!

That was a great time!! It's always awesome to finally meet people in person who you spend so much time talking with on this site. That was a lot of fun, I wish we were able to have a couple of these per year.

Where are all the pics?!?! I see some guys posted pics in the other thread (events section), but none of the Freaks; only figures.

I'll get the few that I have up tonight

Great job on the show, MisterToyNYC! And huge kudos to all the artists!

We had a great time! And I have to say ... while I've seen several of the pieces before in photos on the boards ... nothing compares to seeing them in person. There was some seriously amazing work on display! Gorgeous!

We're definitely in if you mount another exhibit!

I didn't know you were there!

I think I missed a few other Freaks too. We should have worn name tags

Back