[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Neither enemy nor friend...

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

daaaayuuuuuuuuuum!!! :D

Man that's a burner! :D I'm so proud to be the witness of some wonderful ideas from you bro and then watching how those ideas come to life.

Perfect idea here with the body, and a perfect match and perfect work!

wouhou seb, the ninja is stunning!
I love it! Your mgs line is PERFECT!

pic3.jpg

One of the most badass fig EVER

thanks thrust and Umair and yeah it will be really hard to hot toys to beat that! :)

firee.jpg

Of course evilface.

BUT for this project I will use waterslide decals.
For example the one on raiden armour are waterslide decals.
Thainer helped me out with some.

When I saw that awesome figure and you said you were waiting on decals I wondered if they were the ones from me. They are on the way. Figure looks awesome, btw.

IMG_0762.jpg

I love this head-sculpt -- can't stop looking at it.

To be honest I think I may actually prefer that punisher modded Wolvie sculpt to Hanouman's new one. The new wolverine head is amazing, but I like this one more for some reason.

To be honest I think I may actually prefer that punisher modded Wolvie sculpt to Hanouman's new one. The new wolverine head is amazing, but I like this one more for some reason.

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Can't go wrong with either one Marf. Impossible.

On a side note I'm trying to track down a plaid shirt with colors similar to that one. Damn you Seb, how do you always have the goodies?

Back