[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Seb you rule the customiser roost hands down man :) No one's even close to touching your work. Inspiring stuff:clap

Seb is in a league of his own. No one can compete.

Creativity, passion and talent.

The best of the best.

Was just looking at this again - love the scarecrow, but was wondering why you went with the mouth stitching shaped as a 'V' like a smile, rather than as a ^ - meaning a scowl type of look

Also - any plans to cover his eyes?

Just curious!

Was just looking at this again - love the scarecrow, but was wondering why you went with the mouth stitching shaped as a 'V' like a smile, rather than as a ^ - meaning a scowl type of look

Also - any plans to cover his eyes?

Just curious!

I kinda wanted a vicious kinda small rather than a saw ^shape. I think it gives him a kinda evil look.
And i will darken the eyes but will them to be seen.

I kinda wanted a vicious kinda small rather than a saw ^shape. I think it gives him a kinda evil look.
And i will darken the eyes but will them to be seen.

I'm assuming you meant to type vicious kinda *Smile* haha. Cool, he definately looks very evil this way.

Yeah darkening the eyes will make it even better, damn, this is some special work! :thud:

I'm assuming you meant to type vicious kinda *Smile* haha. Cool, he definately looks very evil this way.

Yeah darkening the eyes will make it even better, damn, this is some special work! :thud:
and let's not forget that in all the comics sc is depicted smiling, i think that is the nolan scarecrow that gives you an idea of a ^type mouth.

Smiling is definitely better... lets put Nolan behind us and move onto more interesting and exciting designs :rock

and let's not forget that in all the comics sc is depicted smiling, i think that is the nolan scarecrow that gives you an idea of a ^type mouth.

Smiling is definitely better... lets put Nolan behind us and move onto more interesting and exciting designs :rock

:exactly::lecture

Too much "Nolan is Batman god" talk around here. There are soooo many other designs that are equally as cool as anything Nolan has ever done.

Seb is the man.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I think this scarecrow design is incredible! I was just curious about Seb's thought process on the character design on this one!

Can't wait to see the finished piece and the JOKER AND TWO FACE!!

I think I may be arrested at the Seb Show in NY. I am going to snap and try to steal something, I know it.

COntinuing my rogue gallery with a wip scarecrow based on the arkham asylum look.

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

:thud: That my friend is impressive!!! WOW that mask is insane!!!

There are only a few threads i enjoy looking at and this is def one of them. The thing i like most about your work is trying to figure out what parts you used and from what figures. Nice work on the Scarecrow. :clap

Back