[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

COntinuing my rogue gallery with a wip scarecrow based on the arkham asylum look.

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg
:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:
My favourite character design in Arkham Asylum & you nailed him Seb!
You are a machine.

Amazing! Any other Asylum figures in the works?

If I didn't hate you enough before I do even more after seeing the WIP Scarecrow. Awesome design in the game. Can't wait to see him complete.

Thanks guys and to answer one question, i have more rogue planned.
Wokring on a comics two-face and joker and planning a ventriloquist and mad hatter.

That's amazing so far Seb! Besides the awesome mask, the whole right arm is looking amazing.

Hey Seb, what are you going to use for the Ventriloquist's dummy, Scarface? I started a Ventriloquist a while ago, but never found a good Scarface for him.

Oh my god seb that's just awesome I love the scarecrow! Oh please upload more pictures of it, if not just pm them lol. Amazing work! I can't wait to start my rogues with help from your buddy :)

Hey Seb, what are you going to use for the Ventriloquist's dummy, Scarface? I started a Ventriloquist a while ago, but never found a good Scarface for him.

Well i will build scarface from scratch i think, that seems the only solution.
I don't know what im' gonna use yet but im' gonna sculpt the face for sure.

Oh my god seb that's just awesome I love the scarecrow! Oh please upload more pictures of it, if not just pm them lol. Amazing work! I can't wait to start my rogues with help from your buddy :)

I will upload more once the outfit is done my friend!

Back