[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

Wow I've just spent the last wk going right from the first page going over all the works you have put on this mate and all I can say is it out of this world. I love your DH figure

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

Decided to rework my Naked Snake.

Bought new gear and reworekd my latest version.

I went with the inflmaes head but it was heavily reworked.
I hollowed out the head and will it with miliput to make it larger and less elongated.
Alos repainted the whole head and gave him the accurate beard.

He is on a modified advanced body to get the accurate silouhette and look.

I alos made a custom Patriot.

I will prolly switch the head with the HT one though.

P1030307-1.jpg

P1030311-1.jpg

P1030314-1.jpg

P1030313-1.jpg

P1030308-1.jpg

P1030309-1.jpg

P1030310-1.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - NAKED SNAKE

really love metal gear one of my all time favorite games, and i love every single character you have done from this game hot toys won't even come close to this!!!!!!!!

Nice work, head looks much better.

Great snake, that with the hot toys head will be sweet!!

Love the base too, evil face?

Seb,
Man, you did a killer job on Ra's!!! I knew you were going to do an amazing job... and .. well you did! I love working with you!

Rocco

Seb, that Ra's is glorious! :pray:Praise the Demon's Head!:pray:

Well next one will be Man-Bat, then Killer croc.
After those i'm probably do a riddler and Hush but Clayface is interesting.

A true to 1/6th Man-Bat!?! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: That is a very ambitious and unique project. I can just imagine a 1/6th Man-Bat hanging from a ceiling. :eek:

Sumbeach, Seb, Snake looks excellent. As with all your other MGS figs, your translation from art to figure is flawless. Can't say it enough times, but your attention to detail is second to none. Most impressive.

Yup. The amazing detail and faithfulness of the source material while still giving them his own unique touch.

Back