[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - MEAN MACHINE ANGEL

Some more works done.

First my Take on Ra's al Ghul.
Like my other rogues, the head was sculpted by Rocco.
I love that head I think he did an awesome job.

Here's a cap test.
I like him better with the cape.
P1030267.jpg

P1030255.jpg

P1030251-6.jpg

P1030215.jpg

P1030222.jpg

P1030217.jpg

The Punisher now with white boots.

P1030233.jpg

Some commissions full figure.

First a John McClane for my buddy MOE.

P1030196.jpg

What a freaking update bro! Love That Ra's!!! :hi5:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

Damn Seb, these are out of the park! Nice work, specially on Ra's!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RA'S AL GHUL - WOLVIE - DH1 - PUNISHER

That Willis fig is frickin amazing!

That's it, perfect boot choice, Seb! Top to bottom, the absolute best Punisher I've seen. Love it. Perfect.

And that Ra's is sweet! Really dig that sculpt.

That Kunch vest works great with JM

Badass custom... think I want one now!!

Elvis, great Ra's but when I look at him I keep thinking...Why does Snowman have that funny moustoche. Love the Jerry Reed sculpt.

Jerry-reed-snowman-who-died-today-smokey-and-the-bandit-east-bound-and-down.jpg

Elvis, great Ra's but when I look at him I keep thinking...Why does Snowman have that funny moustoche. Love the Jerry Reed sculpt.

Jerry-reed-snowman-who-died-today-smokey-and-the-bandit-east-bound-and-down.jpg

LOL FAIL! :slap

Probably just the sideburns because apart form that I can't see any similarity. :)

Love the Ra's. We need to get some sculptor to start pumping out Batman rouges. I need more villains, lol. Great work.

Do Clayface and Killer Croc :panic:

Thanks my friend!
Bon bouge tes fesses et sors nous kékchose hein :wave

On a déménagé, et j'ai repris le custom que depuis deux jours, des paints.
Le reste arrive bienôt ;)

Don't forget to do Joel Schumacher. That guy definitely has got to be one of Batman's biggest enemies!

Eric

Back