[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - NAKED SNAKE

Sumbeach, Seb, Snake looks excellent. As with all your other MGS figs, your translation from art to figure is flawless. Can't say it enough times, but your attention to detail is second to none. Most impressive.

Yep Seb is like Ron Burgundy of the 1/6 world as in he's the balls.

images

Seing senbi575 latest scarecrow inspired me to re-made mine.
So props to him for this one.
Here's 2 first WIP pics of my new Scarecrow.

P1030322.jpg

P1030327.jpg

I alos reworked my Ra's.
I wanted him more demoniac and classy looking.
I went with a black suit but kept the green cape and made some gold accents.

P1030331.jpg

P1030329.jpg

Seing senbi575 latest scarecrow inspired me to re-made mine.
So props to him for this one.
Here's 2 first WIP pics of my new Scarecrow.

P1030322.jpg

P1030327.jpg

I alos reworked my Ra's.
I wanted him more demoniac and classy looking.
I went with a black suit but kept the green cape and made some gold accents.

P1030331.jpg

P1030329.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap really love everyone of your roughs just plain awesome. i also saw sendi575 and his is really sick looking as well.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - SCARECROW - RA'S AL GHUL

Thanks for the comments, I am truly humbled. Elvis, that Ras and Scarecrow look great! I love the switch work on the body, that head sculpt makes it look straight out of a horror movie, just the way Scarecrow should be.

I love the stitches on scarecrow! Awesome. Ra's looks perfect and snake is amazing as all your mgs stuff I am insanely jealous of.

Thanks for the comments, I am truly humbled. Elvis, that Ras and Scarecrow look great! I love the switch work on the body, that head sculpt makes it look straight out of a horror movie, just the way Scarecrow should be.

sebs work is inspiring really love all his stuff it's magical and what i really like about him he's always willing to help you out with almost any questions you may have. buy the way your scarecrow is awesome as well.

Love what you're doing with Scarecrow, really great.
I like the color set and the textures.

Beautiful as always, the quality is truly mind blowing.

Scarecrow and Ra's look great. I think a silmer body like Bruce Lee's would work better on Scarecrow though. He's never really been a very big guy. Usually very lean, but I love the direction.

And I think Ra's would look even better if you went with the classic green suit at this point. But I think they really should have gone with something like that for the movie!

Scarecrow and Ra's look great. I think a silmer body like Bruce Lee's would work better on Scarecrow though. He's never really been a very big guy. Usually very lean, but I love the direction.

And I think Ra's would look even better if you went with the classic green suit at this point. But I think they really should have gone with something like that for the movie!

Well tbh I kinda like the ttm19 for SC, on the BL the head will look like a melon, and tbh does bodies aren't that muscular but rather realistic.

Yeah I thohght about a green suit but black is classier and with the cape it is enough green for me.

Outstanding work again Seb, each figure better than the last. I particularly like the Ra's headsculpt. Was this a custom or a modified head ? I love the emotion it gives off - calm but deadly.

Outstanding work again Seb, each figure better than the last. I particularly like the Ra's headsculpt. Was this a custom or a modified head ? I love the emotion it gives off - calm but deadly.

Thanks Paul, long time no see.

The ra's head was a private commission sculpted by Rocco.
I really like what he has done.

And thnaks to all of you fella's!

That Ras is so nice, simple, clean and about as perfect as it gets. Fantastic job.

Wow, The Scarecrow is unreal. Really beautiful work.

Back