[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD SNAKE - Killer Croc - THE THING - D

I'mt not even a fan of Deadpool but damn, thats an awesome custom. Are all those pouches made by you?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD SNAKE - Killer Croc - THE THING - D

Elvis you are bloody awesome!

Seb, do more horror customs. BACK TO THE ROOTS MAN! :lol Seriously, more blood and guts, forget these grown men in tights! :monkey1 :rotfl Besides Batman of course.

Dp looks great but he needs his moped/ scooter :)

Amazing! I want one of those!!!

MacReady is full tilt donkey kick to the nutz!!! Freaking love it. Turned out fantastic, your best Mac to date.

And of course, everything else looks tops. Croc is exceptional! Top to bottom, one of the most intense customs around. Always pushing the envelope, Seb :clap

While searching the internet last night I found your work. It is fantastic. Your Death figure is amazing and i would love to have a Dredd..... you should be rightly proud of your skills....

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS4 OLD SNAKE

tumblr_m87g9v5DQK1qgfmalo1_500.gif

I think that image is my new go-to for Seb's work :lol :lol

Continuing to blow my mind with your work... Snake looks killer, Killer Croc even more Killer and that Deadpool is just perfect looking :rock :rock

Love the Killer Croc and DP, really amazing works !!

Would kill a man for a cast of that Snake head

Thanks guys, always striving for the best!

I'm in the mood for some Spidey vilains. First will probably be the lizard.

Oh, think that will be interesting !!
Can't wait to see wip pics :)

Thanks guys, always striving for the best!

I'm in the mood for some Spidey vilains. First will probably be the lizard.

Sounds great!! What do you have in mind for lizard's head?

has anyone noticed that this thread has 702,372 views..............:thud:

that speaks volumes to the quality of work & amazing stuff you do seb.

:bow

Back