[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD SNAKE - Killer Croc - THE THING - D

I don't know how many views I've contributed...but I have 337 posts in this thread, if that can be used for inference. :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - OLD SNAKE - Killer Croc - THE THING - D

THanks guys!!!!!

Currently i'm working on a new face plate for my Begins Batman.

Basically I recasted the mouthpiece of the medicom tdk head and resculpted over it to fit the begins cowl.

Here's a first pic so far.

P1050419.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Begins BATMAN (wip)

and here's my almost finished Arkham City Robin.
A few details to finish and paint his staff.

P1050422.jpg

P1050424.jpg

P1050428.jpg

P1050429.jpg

P1050434.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Begins BATMAN (wip) - Arkham City ROBIN

Excellent !!!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Begins BATMAN (wip) - Arkham City ROBIN

Wow, love the robin!

THanks guys!!!!!

Currently i'm working on a new face plate for my Begins Batman.

Basically I recasted the mouthpiece of the medicom tdk head and resculpted over it to fit the begins cowl.

Here's a first pic so far.

P1050419.jpg

Please make atleast a small run of painted or unpainted medi tdk mouth pieces :pray:

Its about time you go into casting as well m8 n1 :)

THere is no shame in wanting a robin :lol:lol

I personally am not a fan of him but I wanted to make him badass.

:lol

Yeah, I'm the same way normally. I like Batman working alone too, but you did succeed in making that Robin awesome. :rock

If you ever tire of him, you know where to send him :monkey3

Seb, that project we talked about is shipping out to you first thing Monday morning!:yess: :hi5:

Please put me down for a mouthpiece as well! Thanks

Last edited:
Back