elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Glad you think that. Actually i wanted shipwreck like a cross between a pirate and a sailor. Not much like a village people. lol

:rock I've been dying to see these group shots, Seb! Looks fantastic! You're Firefly is perfect.... Honestly, one of your finest pieces.

The Shipwreck sculpt is really great. It reminds me of Benicio Del Toro for some reason :confused: Overall he looks tough as nails. BTW, no parrot? :D

YOOOOOOO JOE

IMG_5606.jpg

Glad you think that. Actually i wanted shipwreck like a cross between a pirate and a sailor. Not much like a village people. lol

Very true... I think the scar and weathered look give him more of an intensity than others that are more in line with the original toy.

This was my first try on the BAT helmet befor sculpting the one you saw.
Still look pretty cool for me and will maybe make a second BAT!

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Damn, lots of great pix and updates Seb!!! Where to start :google

Shipwreck is looking pretty damn good! The sculpt really looks like a drunken sailor :lol

LOVE the group Cobra pic!!!! Cobra>>>>>>Joe

And that Bat is beyond awesome! THAT is a work of pure and total art :bow

Like Evil said, I am one of those jealous fools.

Seb is the man! I've said he is the Hot Toys of customizing, but I'm not sure if that is even true. Even HT has its limits (no Hulk, Iron Monger, or Queen Alien yet), but Seb doesn't seem to have found any yet :rock

Those Joes and Cobras belong in a museum of fine art!

Would it be possible to post any pix of Zartan sans hood? I am totally inspired by your and Mando's work. I have a bit of a different idea for him but I regrettably must admit I don't know how the paint should go on his face around the eyes.
Thanks!

Geez, I never thought I would like the classic look of Shipwreck. Dang, I think I even made a reference to The Village People. Time to eat crow...(munch, munch) ...too many damn feathers...Wait! This ain't crow! It's Polly!

No doubt about it, elvis1976. Those pieces would be the pride of any G.I. Joe display...anywhere.

Unreal work!

Cant get over how amazing that Firefly is, see this just proves there is no excuse for SS's version not being accurate

I was reorganzing the basement today (well, still am) and find the Hasbro BAT Seb used for the original head. Now I'm tempted to try something with it. Seb is a horrible influence! :lol

Back