elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Tunnel Rat is definitely one of you best. Weathering is second to none! Love the sculpt, works perfect for TR.

And Wild Bill is looking just as badass as the rest.

Wow! Tunnel Rat is fantastic! I can't wait to see which headsculpt you use for 'Bill.

Iron Grenadier Destro and a little pics fo Regular Destro vs IG Destro

IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

That head looks great in the gold paint, much better than the previous one.

Definitely liking Destro with the original chrome dome painted gold, awesome work.

Awesome updates... I think you Wild Bill is going to be off the hook :rock :rock

Thanks guys.
Ok got the Wild Bill sculpt.
For me it's the prefect head for Bill however the head was very rough and poorly casted. I had to glue the glasses because the eye were covered by the poor sculpt. So i did my best to salvage it.

Still need to paint the hat.

IMG_5697.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

Thanks guys.
Ok got the Wild Bill sculpt.
For me it's the prefect head for Bill however the head was very rough and poorly casted. I had to glue the glasses because the eye were covered by the poor sculpt. So i did my best to salvage it.

Still need to paint the hat.

IMG_5698.jpg

Reminds me of one of those hardcore, fly anywhere, anytime, tough-as-nails Vietnam Cavalry pilots! Great job!

I see what you're saying about the sculpt (looks like NECA :lol), but as others have said, once the hat is on, the focus will be on the glasses and mustache, nose and mouth, so nobody will really notice.

Back