elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

I was reorganzing the basement today (well, still am) and find the Hasbro BAT Seb used for the original head. Now I'm tempted to try something with it. Seb is a horrible influence! :lol

Coming from the individual who forced me to buy an ROC Destro? I'd say that means :dump. :lol

Nam, u have ROC Destro? :sick

Well, yes and no. I did, but not for long:

Alright, for better or worse he'll do as a stand-in until we get Sideshow's. Still stumped about the gemstone though. :(:

DestroMedMini.jpg

the boots from the HT Wolverine look like they might work well for Tunnel Rat if you haven't given him boots yet.

They aren't "cowboy" boots per se. They are kinda like short motorcycle boots I guess. They do have a fairly pointy toe and are atleast without laces. I think they are a good compromise for a modern or "real" version of the character without having to get what might look like authentic cowboy boots which might be over the top to some.

boots.jpg

Last edited:

triad toys has some really nice looking cowboy boots and they'd even be the right color for tunnel rat.

wow...finally getting back to this thread. That table of cobra customs looks fantastic man!!! Dude that BATS is so awesome, I love the head sculpt, so bonkers.

FInally got the head for Tunnel Rat and was able to finish him at last.
Just need to swap the boots.
But pretty happy with the result.
I added the goggles becasue i felt it would look cool on him.

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

and first look at WILD BILL

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

As usual, they both rock!

I never understood why they gave Tunnel Rat an MG34 w/a bigassed night vision scope when he's supposed to be climing through small openings. :lol

FInally got the head for Tunnel Rat and was able to finish him at last.
Just need to swap the boots.
But pretty happy with the result.
I added the goggles becasue i felt it would look cool on him.

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

Damn I want that Tunnel Rat!!!! One of my top Joes for sure!!!! Great work.

TR lookd great. Like Wild Bill so far. I don't think SS will make him, so he is on my list for customs.

Tunnel Rat was always my favorite Joe and you absolutely nutted him bro! Exactly like he was meant to be!

Very nice Seb, again superb. Tunnel Rat looks small quick and nimble like he should and the Wild Bill is perfect and looks great.

Tunnel Rat looks awesome. I do have an idea that I think would make him look cool. It seems that he is really weathered, but his face is clean minus the paint. If you were to weather his face up some, but leave the circles where his goggles would have been on his face clean, IMO that would look killer. Just an idea, I think he is outstanding as is. :peace

Back