elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Elvis, absolutley amazing.The weathering is awesome. what do you think the night viper would go for on Ebay?

These are fantastic ... I really like to know the parts used to make the nightvipers rifle if you don't mind sharing. It looks really nice!!

It's supposed to pay homage to the original doll. The doll had a scar on his face.

But yes there was no scar the original action figure, in the cartoon, and in the Marvel comics. There may have been but in other Duke versions but I refuse to research anymore.

So far I've seen it in the movie, the new Resolute cartoon and new sideshow release.

The scar, just like the backwards thumbnail, was originally intended to copyright the figure since it was (and may still be) illegal to copyright the human body.

Still a looooooong way to go but Flint is coming.

IMG_5819.jpg

BAT head is almost done, add him a backpack and ammo band, shoulder pads and cobra decals.

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

Flint is looking great... can't wait to see how you further shame the Sideshow line :lol

And like everyone else I'm in awe of that Bat; looks unreal :rock

Got the head back from the caster.
The base helemt was a stormtrooper helmet that i resculpted.
A friend of mine did all the refinment and casting.

I put a quick paintjob but the helmet need to be weahtered a bit.

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

Back