Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0% interest for me. I think I spent more time looking at Mum-Ra than I did this piece:monkey1

For me, there has to be a place to draw a line on this hobby. That place is called Emma Frost LSB.

That said, congrats to everyone that got the EX. I'd say this is the one of a few exceptions where the nameplate is a must

yeah, not like the rest of the line where it's obvious who it is, this one with out the nameplate is who exactly:dunno

I think next time if I am getting it I would have to wake up even earlier. I wonder when does the thing up for sell? 2:00 PM ?

I think next time if I am getting it I would have to wake up even earlier. I wonder when does the thing up for sell? 2:00 PM ?

Well u are 15 hrs ahead of SSC time so you need to be there on Friday 5am if they launched the preorder on Thursday 2pm.:wink1::lecture

It will come up every 10 minutes anytime so from 3am your time to 11pm wake up every 10 minutes and check 2 days before. bring coffee.

Back